The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

It's been a helluva year, but we are getting through, one day at a time. ♥️

Chin up, trudging forward.... Even baby steps are progress. And when you fall, you gather it up and tiptoe forward again.

������

I don't know what is going on or what happened, but you have the right attitude. I've had to do it myself. One day at a time. Sometimes one minute at a time.

A big cyber-hug for you, dear Sunny. :hug2:

• Like 1

It's been a helluva year, but we are getting through, one day at a time. ♥️

Chin up, trudging forward.... Even baby steps are progress. And when you fall, you gather it up and tiptoe forward again.

������

What happened? :o

• Like 1

ILSnwdog?

Jim’s been active on Farcebook in the last 8 hours.

Thanks, Tony...I won’t be joining FB, but I can send him an email. I just wondered if anyone around here might have been in touch with him.

I'm not on FB either. Please tell Jim I was asking about him and give him my regards. Thank you.

I will do that, certainly.

• Like 2

Hi!

*Waves*

Who am I??

Hi Patrick ♥️

:hi: :d13:

Are you really a Pepsi fan Treeduck?

Been a Coke fan since we moved to Saline a couple of years later.'70 was about the time Coke took over. Mountain Dew was a big part of the Pepsi Brand war, and Dr Pepper also grabbed my attention in the Late '60s when it also became my Parent's fave...They started letting me buy it by the case at the store. Though I don't remember doing that with Mountain Dew or Coke. They only did that once with a canned food durring my stay with them, and that was a food called "Chili Dogs", made by one of the big canned meat conglomerates....chili with chopped hot dogs in it....haven't found a pic yet on the web...

NAGAdFC.gif

ILSnwdog?

Yeah wtf?

Yeah, I don’t know...last time I talked to him was last summer or fall, by email, and that was close to when I disappeared from here for awhile- but now I’m back and I figured out he’s gone! From TRF, anyway.

ILSnwdog?

Yeah wtf?

Yeah, I don’t know...last time I talked to him was last summer or fall, by email, and that was close to when I disappeared from here for awhile- but now I’m back and I figured out he’s gone! From TRF, anyway.

Jim's doing fine. He and texted a week or so ago.
  • Like 1

Also, an Eagle Moon sighting in the worst albums thread.

Sherlockian, eh? :smoke:

Would love to see her back though.

• Like 1

Lost in Xanadu. He was a really good guy.

I miss him a lot too.

Wish people, if they're going to retire from TRF, would announce it or at least send a pm. At least we wouldn't worry that something awful may have happened or is going on in their life.

• Like 1