The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

And I hope ReGorLaTroy aka MauriceEscargot is doing well !

His profile sits at 10000 posts. I wonder if he intended it and why did he change his profile name and how does one do that exactly?

He'll be back when he's ready to return. :)

I hope. :unsure:

• Like 1

Hey Troutman! My fishin' friend is BAAAAAAAAACK! YAY!
  • Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

http://www.stopmikelupica.com/images/Namor.jpg

:blaze:

Thanks,

How are the train rides going these days? :D

Thanks for asking...

Yesterday I was standing between a typical business man in his mid 50s and an attractive 30 something year old business woman, also typical. My vision is pretty crap but my ears and my nose are canine like. I could smell the guy's musty armpits, cigarette stenched suit, AND his breath even though his mouth was closed. The woman had a powerful hairspray that I was unfamiliar with and she was a bit overperfumed (is that a word?). Plus, I swear I could taste her lipstick because it was that strong. Cataclysm of odors on both sides and in full force. One train stop longer and my nose would've begun to bleed.

So yeah, typical train ride yesterday.

• Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

Yesterday I was standing between a typical business man in his mid 50s and an attractive 30 something year old business woman, also typical. My vision is pretty crap but my ears and my nose are canine like. I could smell the guy's musty armpits, cigarette stenched suit, AND his breath even though his mouth was closed. The woman had a powerful hairspray that I was unfamiliar with and she was a bit overperfumed (is that a word?). Plus, I swear I could taste her lipstick because it was that strong. Cataclysm of odors on both sides and in full force. One train stop longer and my nose would've begun to bleed.

So basically,

I haven't missed any thing. :LOL: :D

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

Nope, just a revolving door of funk...and not the good funk.

• Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

:codger:

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

"This video is not available"

• Like 1

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

Weird,

It works for me. Must be some thing with the forum.

Welcome back Fishman!

Thanks,

Thanks for asking...

So basically,

Weird,

It works for me. Must be some thing with the forum.

Not necessarily.

Some vids are inaccessible in various countries abroad. This has happened many many times to me.

• Like 1