The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

Mike

from SOCN? forgot about him!

Forgot about Mike? If it wasn't for him, there would be no TRF.

I'm the one keeping this place alive

I thought it was me... :(
  • Like 1

I also miss rushgoober

last time I talked to him he said the negativity of this place was a bit much for him. this is probably the most positive message board I post on, but I guess he's comparing it to the grateful dead forum or something. that guy had really good prog rock knowledge

I didn't get much time with him. I pretty much came and he went. I enjoyed reading his posts though... :)

I also miss rushgoober

last time I talked to him he said the negativity of this place was a bit much for him. this is probably the most positive message board I post on, but I guess he's comparing it to the grateful dead forum or something. that guy had really good prog rock knowledge

I didn't get much time with him. I pretty much came and he went. I enjoyed reading his posts though... :)

the last hippie, rushgoober :LOL:

I also miss rushgoober

He still does. And he's still around. Has a good blog.

• Like 1

I also miss rushgoober

ah, you're right. forgot all about it, he messaged me about it a while back

I also miss rushgoober

:facepalm:

Me too- that's how I know about it.

I also miss rushgoober

:facepalm:

Me too- that's how I know about it.

why are you facepalming?