The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

This thread can be used for when someone doesn't bother to tell us that they are leaving for a short (or, perish the thought, long) length of time, and we discover them to be missing in action.

Our first casualty is Mick. Mick seems to have flown the coop. For at least seven days, we have been suffering from a lack of lol posts from the ever erudite and disarming TRF member from Long Island.

So, without further ado---------------------------------------------

Come back Mick!

:)

• Like 2

The Mick and Segue Music Commentary thread is collecting dust. While I am certain Segue could handle the thread himself, who will he argue with? And who will tell him he has cabbage istuffed n his ears?

Edit: I had to run back here and make sure Segue knows my remark about him having cabbage ears is said in jest.

Edited by Lorraine

If I wasn't on my phone I would post the infamous Time Stand Still video from the TMT. If that wouldn't flush him out then nothing would... :)
  • Like 2

I also miss rushgoober

last time I talked to him he said the negativity of this place was a bit much for him. this is probably the most positive message board I post on, but I guess he's comparing it to the grateful dead forum or something. that guy had really good prog rock knowledge

• Like 3