R40 Live DVD... Roll The Bones Live - Nov 20th release

Mark_L

What does Roll the Bones have to do with R40? Unless it's just Rush poking fun at their old age?

I can't believe they would call it that. It wouldn't be to confusing would it? Geez :LOL:

Wouldn't this news be on their own website first?... :huh:

It doesn't sound right to me either. Did you click on the link and read the description? This sounds fishy.

It does to me too but I am very cynical of course. The article reads like a description of their career highlights... :codger:
  • Like 1

They might be planning to call it something other than R40 since they already released a Blu-ray set with that name. But I agree the RTB name sounds fishy and I'll need confirmation elsewhere before believing it.

They might be planning to call it something other than R40 since they already released a Blu-ray set with that name. But I agree the RTB name sounds fishy and I'll need confirmation elsewhere before believing it.

Agreed. Maybe they didn't want to cause confusion between R40 Box Set and the R40 Live Blu Ray, plus Roll the Bones kinda fits the theme of the tour. (Possible farewell)

Edited by DirkPrattLerxst