R40 DVD/Bluray in 2015 or 2016?

BloodofTheZodiac

I went to Best Buy to check what they will be getting in stock for the Bluray & 3 CD combo pack with Starman flashlight.. Each store in California is getting 8. I cancelled my Amazon order.
  • Like 2

I just listened to the Sirius XM broadcast of the album. Sadly, I only got to TSOR, but it sounds amazing. Definitely better than Clockwork Angels, and positively one of the best from them.
  • Like 1

I just listened to the Sirius XM broadcast of the album. Sadly, I only got to TSOR, but it sounds amazing. Definitely better than Clockwork Angels, and positively one of the best from them.

My hope is it will approach Different Stages level...now that would be amazing. :ebert:

I have dial up. It's no fun trying to maneuver on Amazon with dial up.

Thanks, Rugen!

Sorry, I wasn't here for a while.

That's okay.

I got it and bookmarked it. So, I'm all set just in case I decide to get it from Amazon instead of Best Buy.

• Like 1

My hope is it will approach Different Stages level...now that would be amazing. :ebert:

It's definitely as good as Different Stages. Every song is mixed great, especially How It Is, Losing It, and Between The Wheels, to name a few. I'm really excited to get it.

• Like 1

I went to Best Buy to check what they will be getting in stock for the Bluray & 3 CD combo pack with Starman flashlight.. Each store in California is getting 8. I cancelled my Amazon order.

Glad I am off work Friday so I can get my butt to Best Buy bright and early. :D

• Like 1

I have a feeling that Starman flashlight is going to be some cheapy thing. :LOL:

I have a feeling that Starman flashlight is going to be some cheapy thing. :LOL:

Most likely. Which people will immediately post on eBay with a buy now price of $49.99! :AlienSmiley: :smash:

Most likely. Which people will immediately post on eBay with a buy now price of $49.99! :AlienSmiley: :smash:

But it's RARE! :D

Hopefully not but we'll soon find out.

But it's RARE! :D

I'll take three!!!

• Like 1

http://www.bestbuy.c...8;skuId=4610346

Note the label on the package.

Ah, I see it. A Starman flashlight. Thanks. I expected a bonus from BB, but thought it would be a shirt or something.. else. I'll take that light. :)

But would you pay $4.52 for that light, without even being able to see what it looks like? Because that's the price difference between BB and Amazon (not including shipping or taxes, if applicable).

So now they are charging extra for the benefit of having exclusives? When did that start? Best Buy's ReplayX3 and R40 weren't more expensive previously because of the exclusives?

Has anyone figured out if this is the same as the meet and greet flashlight?

It is the meet and greet flashlight. I know it because I was there

http://www.bestbuy.c...8;skuId=4610346

Note the label on the package.

Ah, I see it. A Starman flashlight. Thanks. I expected a bonus from BB, but thought it would be a shirt or something.. else. I'll take that light. :)

But would you pay $4.52 for that light, without even being able to see what it looks like? Because that's the price difference between BB and Amazon (not including shipping or taxes, if applicable).

So now they are charging extra for the benefit of having exclusives? When did that start? Best Buy's ReplayX3 and R40 weren't more expensive previously because of the exclusives?

Has anyone figured out if this is the same as the meet and greet flashlight?

It is the meet and greet flashlight. I know it because I was there

So is it a cheapie?

I pretty only go through Amazon these days. Most releases come with "auto rip", so the music is on my computer around midnight and the physical copy shows up a couple of days later. The price is always better than Besy Buy.

I've seen that "auto rip" on amazon and was wondering what it is.

What is it?

• Like 1

I pretty only go through Amazon these days. Most releases come with "auto rip", so the music is on my computer around midnight and the physical copy shows up a couple of days later. The price is always better than Besy Buy.

What is it?

It is a MP3 version of the album that comes with the purchase.

It downloads automatically onto your computer.

You can play with your iTunes or through the Amazon player on your computer.

• Like 2

What is it?

It is a MP3 version of the album that comes with the purchase.

It downloads automatically onto your computer.

You can play with your iTunes or through the Amazon player on your computer.

I've done that. Nice to buy it and get it immediately but get the hard copy in a few days.

• Like 2

They go on sale Friday, so I can go down to Best Buy and see what they have. I'm sure I will have to beat down all the other Rush fans in my area for a parking spot and then to the front door. :eyeroll:

You mean all the thousands of fans won't be "rushing" to the doors.

Somehow I get a mental image of Black Friday and housewives fighting over Tickle Me Elmo dolls. :D

• Like 1