R40 DVD/Bluray in 2015 or 2016?

BloodofTheZodiac

I ordered the Blu-ray and CD from the backstage store. Hopefully it's here on the 20th.

If you want it release day do Amazon Prime. Otherwise you won't get release day from the backstage club. Only thing they give you more is the T-Shirt if that is important to you.

I ordered the Blu-ray and CD from the backstage store. Hopefully it's here on the 20th.

If you want it release day do Amazon Prime. Otherwise you won't get release day from the backstage club. Only thing they give you more is the T-Shirt if that is important to you.

I ordered from the Rush website, and picked up the R40 jersey at the same time, to save on shipping.

• Like 1

We could set up a watch thread on release day, designate a time to meet in it, everyone pops in their disc and hits PLAY at the same time. Voila, just like periscope. :LOL:

I think that's a wonderful idea. Honestly.

Would anyone else like to do this?

me
  • Like 1

http://www.bestbuy.c...8;skuId=4610346

Note the label on the package.

Ah, I see it. A Starman flashlight. Thanks. I expected a bonus from BB, but thought it would be a shirt or something.. else. I'll take that light. :)

But would you pay $4.52 for that light, without even being able to see what it looks like? Because that's the price difference between BB and Amazon (not including shipping or taxes, if applicable).

Well, we are three weeks from release so I expect the pricing to be a little fluid.. hopefully lower by November 20. I do not have Prime so I would either pay exorbitant shipping with Amazon to have it in my mailbox on 11/20, or I would have to wait an extra week for the free shipping if I managed to get my cart up to $35.

My main objective is to have the Blu ray/CD combo in my hands by lunchtime on 11/20.I have already decided that I'm getting it at Best Buy, then I'll take the afternoon off from work to bask in all of R40 Live's glory. :yay: :rush:

yeah, what he said...basking into the glory!

Wwell, just over a week to go!

I got the cd/dvd combo from amazon last week. I hope it arrives as promised

Fantastic, you're the firs to have it! :o

I'm taking my chances on Best Buy. Sometimes you get an extra perk of some sort from them. Otherwise if I were interested in the getting that cool R40 t-shirt for basically half-price, I'd order it from there.

If it will be available at Best Buy on the 20th, I can run down there to get it. They will probably have it at a good price too.

Depending on how far you are, you might want to call first and ask. You would think they'd all have this for sure, but it's 2015 and let's just not even go there. ;)

• Like 1

If it will be available at Best Buy on the 20th, I can run down there to get it. They will probably have it at a good price too.

Depending on how far you are, you might want to call first and ask. You would think they'd all have this for sure, but it's 2015 and let's just not even go there. ;)

It's about a mile or a bit more away. I'm thinking they would have it because they were the ones who had the same good deal on the R40 package released earlier this year as the official Rush website had.

Best Buy usually has a good sale price the first week of release. Amazon is sometimes better though. Good news is, I read on their website that Best Buy has a price match guarantee. It says:

"Visit any Best Buy store and present the qualifying competitor's ad or website, with the lower price that is still in effect, to any of our Blue Shirts."

Amazon qulaifies, as long as it's Amazon selling it and not a 3rd party. If Amazon is lower, and I think they will be, be ready to save. :) To save time, you may want to go directly to customer service instead of the checkout line. Not sure they do price match at the regular registers.

• Like 1

I'm torn on if I should go the Best Buy route (online order w/perk), or just order from amazon. I got the CA DVD through Best Buy and I remember it took forever to show up at my door. :banghead:

Amazon are selling in canada for 24.97 just to avoid giving you the item with free shipping, i think it's pretty cheap, will buy it in the record store for the same price.

Amazon are selling in canada for 24.97 just to avoid giving you the item with free shipping, i think it's pretty cheap, will buy it in the record store for the same price.

I haven't checked Amazon since it first went on presale here, but it was more expensive than the Canadian price - I think it was either $28 or $29 here.

I wish they had just put the DVD for sale. That's the only thing I want. I don't want the cds.

I haven't checked Amazon since it first went on presale here, but it was more expensive than the Canadian price - I think it was either $28 or $29 here.

I wish they had just put the DVD for sale. That's the only thing I want. I don't want the cds.

Who cares for cds when you can have the audio and the video at the same time, unless you want to hear the audio in your car also

• Like 1

I've seen the Best Buy ad for next week. They have the Blu Ray/CD combo with flashlight for $29.99

Forget that.

If we have a watching/listening party, I'll pop in Tulsa or Philly. Same band. Same songs. :) :wub:

I've seen the Best Buy ad for next week. They have the Blu Ray/CD combo with flashlight for $29.99

Forget that.

If we have a watching/listening party, I'll pop in Tulsa or Philly. Same band. Same songs. :) :wub:

Different setlist, no losing it.

Forget that.

So Lorraine, it's you that is conducting that party, i can't see any other than the biggest fan...

Who cares for cds when you can have the audio and the video at the same time, unless you want to hear the audio in your car also

I want it Cds and all.

Forget that.

So Lorraine, it's you that is conducting that party, i can't see any other than the biggest fan...

Hahaha No need to be sarcastic. ;) Everyone knows I'm at the bottom of the Rush fan list on here. :)

We should find someone else to host the party. If I give it, the way things are going lately on here, no one will come. :LOL:

• Like 1

Forget that.

Different setlist, no losing it.

Which city had the same set list? I may have the show. I have more than Tulsa and Philly.