R40 DVD/Bluray in 2015 or 2016?

BloodofTheZodiac

The preview sounded good but the crowd was dead silent. I know some people like that, but for me a live record should sound like you're there. Basically it sounds like there was a lot of overdubbing. Still, should be a great dvd
  • Like 1

The preview sounded good but the crowd was dead silent. I know some people like that, but for me a live record should sound like you're there. Basically it sounds like there was a lot of overdubbing. Still, should be a great dvd

You can't hear the crowd during songs on most of their live albums...

Two things, the audio sounds good, and geddy seems to have been tinkered with vocally, which is alright by me cause i hate a struggling live vocals, Like they fixed his vocals in some spots to make him sound not too bad. Hope this is the case with all. I know people want it (as is). but sometimes it can be embarrassing.. Second. iam sure the release date will be changed a few times before it comes out..

Two things, the audio sounds good, and geddy seems to have been tinkered with vocally, which is alright by me cause i hate a struggling live vocals, Like they fixed his vocals in some spots to make him sound not too bad. Hope this is the case with all. I know people want it (as is). but sometimes it can be embarrassing.. Second. iam sure the release date will be changed a few times before it comes out..

I don't think so, there was a massive improvement in vocals this tour.

• Like 2

You can't hear the crowd during songs on most of their live albums...

I know but it shouldn't sound like it's a studio album. IMO, that's what it sounded like

Has anyone seen an actual official release date? Still have not see something official from Rush or Rounder etc??

It's quite likely that they'll hold off mentioning it until this Friday which is when the RTB live single's suppose to be released or the day before.

Has anyone seen an actual official release date? Still have not see something official from Rush or Rounder etc??

It's quite likely that they'll hold off mentioning it until this Friday which is when the RTB live single's suppose to be released or the day before.

The official release is November 20th. They announced it last weekend.

Edited by TFEman

My thoughts exactly. I expect an announcement (and hopefully a trailer!) on the actual website on Friday.