Chick-fil-A needs a 24-hour delivery service

ALifeson85

9 members have voted

1. 1. Chick-fil-A needs a 24-hour delivery service.

• YES
    • NO

My Chick-fil-A story is better than YOUR Chick-fil-A story.

February 2013, we had a team of guys working (ALL from the Southeast), in Boston. We were working at night doing upgrades on cellular sites.

Myself included, we would basically work a 10pm to 6am shift. Some of these guys had been up there for 4 months. Myself 2 months, we were all staying at the same hotel, about 6AM on the ride home, my buddy Shane calls (real redneck guy) and goes "Man I could really use a Chick-fil-A biscuit" (If you don't know Chick-fil-A's are rare in the Northeast), we laughed about it and Shane told me he would not be done until around 8am..I went back to the hotel and was completing reports for the team, and decided to look up where is the nearest Chick-fil-A. It was 40 miles from me, but only 3 miles from Shane. Now when I say Shane is a big boy, I mean like 350 lbs, And I informed him there was a Chick-fil-A in a mall around the corner, that opens at 9am...He needed no motivation to go. I proceeded to tell the team and everyone wanted in as they had not had Chick-fil-A in months, Shane walked into the Chick-fil-A and bought 44, that's right 44 Chicken biscuits and brought back to the hotel. It was Gluttony at it's best. Those biscuits were in what appeared to be 2 trash bags.....Best morning meal ever. If only he would have gotten 5 gallons of sweet tea to go with it

Edited by Disembodied Spirit
  • Like 2

It just disappoints me some that the fast food places that I actually like their food doesn't even come close to delivering the level of service Chick-fil-A does. I am just not a big fan of chicken in general unless it's fried and typically only by my mother. Not a fan of Zaxby's either for the same reason...