Happy Birthday bathory!

Lost In Xanadu

Happy birthday, buddy! Thanks for bringing an edge to things around here! :cheers:

^^^This. Could say it better. Happy Birthday... :cheers:
  • Like 1

thanks everyone! here's to twenty more years of rock n roll! :AlienSmiley: :dweez: :hotdog: :pizza: :bacon: :burger: :burger: :atickhum: :hail: :fury: :7up: :haz: :rush: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :cool: :Neil: :cheers: :cheers: :blaze: :NP: :guitar: :gg: :geddy: :yay: :madra: :banana:
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday dude. You are a mad man! I'll never forget when you told how you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy! :haz:
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday man. :cheers:

I wasn't sure if I had already posted, so I just checked back. :smoke:

Anyway, here's Battery for ya

• Like 2

treeduck: I'm Virgil and I'm guidin' you through the gates of Hell. We are now in the Ninth Circle, the Circle of Traitors. Traitors to country! Traitors to fellow man! Traitors to GOD! You, sir, are charged with betrayin' the principles of all three! Quote for me the American Bar Association's Rules of Professional Conduct, Canon Seven.

Bathory: "A lawyer should represent his client... "

treeduck: "Should ZEALOUSLY represent his client within the bounds of the law." I find you guilty, Bathory! Guilty of betrayin' your fellow man! Guilty of betrayin' your country and abrogatin' your oath! Guilty of judgin' me and sellin' me out! With the power vested in me by the kingdom of God, I sentence you to the Ninth Circle of Hell! Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! Now you and I will truly be the same...