Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

64821187_2737490132932584_6468478965504802816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQnSM-H9VxuzUtRyoatvRAbJETPLsTLm3aJhXzzPHSKUhqwT8uI_o9MEde8QaG4VFUc&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=5387bd584a90c0ae37130cc536b9ccfc&oe=5DC476DC

Learjet?

Very interesting pic - guessing something around the space shuttle lunch or maybe Concorde.

The 2 windows on the roof suggest it's possibly a mock up of the Shuttle cockpit?...

http://www.collectspace.com/images/news-082312c-lg.jpg

Edited by Lurkst

Apologies if this was posted before- I hadn't seen in it awhile. I love Geddy's shirt! And as a FB friend of mine said, what a huge deal it was to know KISS without their makeup in the 70's . . .

BJF9LTGl.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

Apologies if this was posted before- I hadn't seen in it awhile. I love Geddy's shirt! And as a FB friend of mine said, what a huge deal it was to know KISS without their makeup in the 70's . . .

BJF9LTGl.jpg

Ace and Neil doing lines of coke in the other room?

• Like 1

Just saw this. It's from one of those dumb click-bait lists you see at the bottom of news web pages or whatnot. Didn't know Rush was still touring. Well researched. lol.

The 25 Greatest Rock Bands of All-Time

12. Rush

Rush is one of the few bands from the 60’s/70’s that is still kickin’. As one of the most popular bands of all-time, Rush has received 24 gold albums, 14 platinum albums, and 3 multi-platinum albums. Through all the craziness involved in a rock n’ roll lifestyle, it is impressive that Rush members are still performing together.

http://newarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/12-5.jpg

• Like 2

Just saw this. It's from one of those dumb click-bait lists you see at the bottom of news web pages or whatnot. Didn't know Rush was still touring. Well researched. lol.

12. Rush

Rush is one of the few bands from the 60’s/70’s that is still kickin’. As one of the most popular bands of all-time, Rush has received 24 gold albums, 14 platinum albums, and 3 multi-platinum albums. Through all the craziness involved in a rock n’ roll lifestyle, it is impressive that Rush members are still performing together.

http://newarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/12-5.jpg

The pic is great though. Geddy played a rare bass there.

• Like 1

12. Rush

The pic is great though. Geddy played a rare bass there.

At least the guy who posted it did something right. I guess it's possible though that it's really old click bait that just keeps popping on the bottoms of web pages.

• Like 1