Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/intense-rush-guitar-solo-by-alex-lifeson-ben-upham.jpg
  • Like 4

57097052_2604176069597325_6824057130392223744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=2b501270eb515c83db8d650798350e95&oe=5D2FA70A

Cool... What's the story behind this one? Edited by tks95747

" I swear to god, Dirk....Go ahead and tell me to turn down my guitar just ONE MORE TIME..."

b7337ce153ce944f29440159394fcad6--don-t-rush-alex-lifeson.jpg

• Like 2

57097052_2604176069597325_6824057130392223744_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=2b501270eb515c83db8d650798350e95&oe=5D2FA70A

Cool... What's the story behind this one?

Looks like Amok-Neil, trying to kill a few fans, by firing his t-shirt gun... :smoke:

• Like 4

gKAieRWh.jpg

Neil Peart and Thin Lizzy guitarist Brian Robertson chat and relax backstage at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, during Rush's 'A Farewell To Kings' tour. (Feb. 19th, 1978)

• Like 4

EDFlYlxl.jpg

A very young Geddy! Someone put this up in my Rush FB group, I don't know much more about it other than half the people thought the other boy was Alex; I think most here would know that it's not. (It's not Alex!)

• Like 6

gKAieRWh.jpg

Neil Peart and Thin Lizzy guitarist Brian Robertson chat and relax backstage at the Hammersmith Odeon, London, during Rush's 'A Farewell To Kings' tour. (Feb. 19th, 1978)

Never seen that one before. Thanks for posting, chica! :cheers:

• Like 2

EDFlYlxl.jpg

A very young Geddy! Someone put this up in my Rush FB group, I don't know much more about it other than half the people thought the other boy was Alex; I think most here would know that it's not. (It's not Alex!)

Wow, good find!

Which one is Geddy? LOL

• Like 2

EDFlYlxl.jpg

Wow, good find!

Which one is Geddy? LOL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Like 2

EDFlYlxl.jpg

Wow, good find!

Which one is Geddy? LOL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pretty clear from early on that he has absolute hearing. :D

• Like 1

Cool... What's the story behind this one?

"Hey Neil, wanna' shoot some t-shirts until Alex shows up for sound check?"

"Sure, lemme finish my drink."

• Like 1

Fans line up outside the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago before a performance by Canadian band Rush and opening act Max Webster during their All The World's a Stage tour.

photo courtesy of Fin Costello/Redferns/gettyimages

(May 20th, 1977). (Ohh, those old ballrooms and theaters that were around as venues back in the day! They were run down but fun! :heart: :heart: :heart: )

XUE9hu3h.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 5

Rush drummer Neil Peart has a cheerful grin for the camera as he performs at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, Illinois during their All The World's A Stage tour. (May 20th, 1977)

kFtKmnVl.jpg

• Like 3

Fans line up outside the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago before a performance by Canadian band Rush and opening act Max Webster during their All The World's a Stage tour.

(May 20th, 1977). (Ohh, those old ballrooms and theaters that were around as venues back in the day! They were run down but fun! :heart: :heart: :heart: )

XUE9hu3h.jpg

That is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY :rush:
  • Like 3

XUE9hu3h.jpg

I agree - those old buildings were old but they were fun. And look at that ornate trimming around the windows - that's what I love about old buildings - they were built to be pleasing to the eye most of the time.

I wonder if it is still there?

• Like 2