Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

We were watching the Eagles game tonight and at a break we turned on AXS (music TV cable channel) to see what was on. Turned out to be Nickelback in concert at Red Rocks :facepalm: . However, they were playing their song "Photograph" and featuring photos of Canadian stuff on a screen behind them. A photo of Geddy showed up! :ebert: It was quick but I'm just about positive it was this one! Rush was in Vancouver, BC, here on the CA tour. So maybe Nickelback's bassist isn't all that bad . . . .

NxLFL28l.png

Man without the hat is Mike Kroeger, bassist for Nickleback. Man with the hat is Stuart Chatwood, bassist and keyboard player for the Canadian band The Tea Party. And yes, I have no life this week, I am on the couch with the flu . . .

• Like 1

Random Rush short shorts photo! (caption and photo from Pinterest.) "Joe "The Godfather" Anthony with Rush during the Canadian trio's 1975 debut trip to San Antonio where they performed at Randy's Rodeo. Rush went on to superstardom and never forgot to credit Joe for being an early supporter." (photo Al Rendon.)

jZxC0CYl.jpg

• Like 4

Random Rush short shorts photo! (caption and photo from Pinterest.) "Joe "The Godfather" Anthony with Rush during the Canadian trio's 1975 debut trip to San Antonio where they performed at Randy's Rodeo. Rush went on to superstardom and never forgot to credit Joe for being an early supporter." (photo Al Rendon.)

jZxC0CYl.jpg

Note the "Villa" in the sign.
  • Like 2

jZxC0CYl.jpg

..not to mention the brown shorts with a t shirt tucked in !!

• Like 2

Alex with an unusual guitar .. I've gotta do some research because I have never seen him with this one

edit

I think we've got an answer

the Pyramid guitar

http://www.therushfo...pyramid-guitar/

Great research to find the other thread! Cool photo (and no fashion mistakes! :LOL: )

• Like 1

jZxC0CYl.jpg

Neil's got the full-on pervy uncle look going! Edited by goose
  • Like 2

jZxC0CYl.jpg

Neil's got the full-on pervy uncle look going!

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Edited by blueschica

I could say that the Blue Jays are playing the Angels so I turned the game on to see Shohai Ohtani, but that wouldn't quite be true . . . ;)

Ged and his son Julian at the game tonight . . .

YJRBVQxl.png

• Like 3