Random Rush Photos

Self-Indulgence

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-london-05.06.1979/rush-48.jpg

This one brings back a lot of great memories... the Hemispheres Tour, my fourth (and most favourite) Rush show. THIS was Rush...
  • Like 5

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/Sounds16oct1982.jpg

I used to think that Moosehead was the best beer in the world. Now I know it's true.

Hey shit ya I just noticed that right after you pointed it out! Moosehead's my fav.

• Like 1

Saw a pic on Facebook today of Geddy with his son and new, fresh out of the oven grandson. I’m too lazy to track that pic down

I can put it up. I'm a little confused, someone posted it in a FB group I'm in as well. They posted it with best wishes as if the birth just happened, but I swear I saw it 3 yrs ago when Ged's first grandson was born. So maybe someone that knows more than me can say for sure! Great photo in any case!

meIUh0Ul.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

Saw a pic on Facebook today of Geddy with his son and new, fresh out of the oven grandson. I’m too lazy to track that pic down

I can put it up. I'm a little confused, someone posted it in a FB group I'm in as well. They posted it with best wishes as if the birth just happened, but I swear I saw it 3 yrs ago when Ged's first grandson was born. So maybe someone that knows more than me can say for sure!

You probably did see it 3 years ago and someone was seeing it for the first time today

• Like 3

I can put it up. I'm a little confused, someone posted it in a FB group I'm in as well. They posted it with best wishes as if the birth just happened, but I swear I saw it 3 yrs ago when Ged's first grandson was born. So maybe someone that knows more than me can say for sure!

You probably did see it 3 years ago and someone was seeing it for the first time today

Or maybe he has another grandson? But I thought the photo looked really familiar. I know Ged and I are not best friends because he never gave me his mobile number to text him, but he could at least keep me informed on the grandkid(s)! :LOL: :LOL:

• Like 3

Or maybe he has another grandson? But I thought the photo looked really familiar. I know Ged and I are not best friends because he never gave me his mobile number to text him, but he could at least keep me informed on the grandkid(s)! :LOL: :LOL:

When I saw it on Facebook the poster said that he/she saw the pic over on Instagram. If so, I’m more likely to believe it’s a second grandson.

It comes down to your memory vs someone I don’t know’s Facebook post about Instagram.

:unsure:

• Like 2

When I saw it on Facebook the poster said that he/she saw the pic over on Instagram. If so, I’m more likely to believe it’s a second grandson.

It comes down to your memory vs someone I don’t know’s Facebook post about Instagram.

:unsure:

That would be cool for Geddy! A whole group of little guys to take to the ball game! (Somehow I think not, until they are like 10 or something! )

• Like 1