"R40 Experience"

Distant Signals

***For Immediate Release****

Rush finished their R40 tour about 4 weeks ago and it was fantastic, however they skipped 2 cities on this tour that have been staple in their careers, being Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

Fear not Rush fans. For those who missed RUSH R40 or who want to "live it all again", Distant Signals is very proud to announce we are bringing the "RUSH - R40 EXPIERENCE" to Cleveland and Pittsburgh for 2 truly unique events that are a MUST SEE!!!

These 2 events will be in the Rush R40 format (with a twist) and will cover at least 1 song from EVERY studio album Rush created including a song that Rush has NEVER PLAYED LIVE!!!

Make plans to attend one of these 2 very special shows.

Cleveland - Brothers Lounge - September 26th

Pittsburgh - Hard Rock Cafe - November 14th

A tribute band that plays post-Signals songs. That's certainly noteworthy.

We actually do MORE post-Signals songs than pre-Signals, if that's what your into..... :)

Into balance which is why the R40 set was so cool. (Although I still may like the Clockwork Angels Tour set better)

Though I've been heavily into the post-hiatus years because of the quality, I'm just as stoked to hear Before and After, Here Again or In The End...

• Like 1

A tribute band that plays post-Signals songs. That's certainly noteworthy.

We actually do MORE post-Signals songs than pre-Signals, if that's what your into..... :)

Into balance which is why the R40 set was so cool. (Although I still may like the Clockwork Angels Tour set better)

Though I've been heavily into the post-hiatus years because of the quality, I'm just as stoked to hear Before and After, Here Again or In The End...

Our song selection is large enough that we tailor each show, unique and with balance.

And as a teaser, without revealing specific songs, here is the breakdown of songs per album. Clockwork Angels - 2 or 3 Snakes and Arrow - 1 Vapor Trails - 1 Test 4 Echo - 1 Counterparts - 1 Roll the Bones - 1 Hold Your Fire - 2 Power Windows - 1 Grace Under Pressure - 2 Signals - 2 Moving Pictures - 4 Permanent Waves - 3 AFTK - 2 2112 - "secret weapon" :) Caress of Steel - 1 Fly By Night - 1 RUSH - 1

And as a teaser, without revealing specific songs, here is the breakdown of songs per album. Clockwork Angels - 2 or 3 Snakes and Arrow - 1 Vapor Trails - 1 Test 4 Echo - 1 Counterparts - 1 Roll the Bones - 1 Hold Your Fire - 2 Power Windows - 1 Grace Under Pressure - 2 Signals - 2 Moving Pictures - 4 Permanent Waves - 3 AFTK - 2 2112 - "secret weapon" :) Caress of Steel - 1 Fly By Night - 1 RUSH - 1

Ever come to New Jersey?

Might I suggest you just do Setlist C from the R40 tour? :)

We already have our setlist prepared. Set 1 is 70 minutes and Set 2 is 80 minutes, but it is very close to Setlist C, but even BETTER :)

Could you please post the setlist after the shows for those who cant attend or even better work out periscope experience for those who cant come.

• Like 1

Might I suggest you just do Setlist C from the R40 tour? :)

We already have our setlist prepared. Set 1 is 70 minutes and Set 2 is 80 minutes, but it is very close to Setlist C, but even BETTER :)

Could you please post the setlist after the shows for those who cant attend or even better work out periscope experience for those who cant come.

Yes, we will post the set lists from each show

Ever come to New Jersey?

Not yet, but you never know. :)

Nothing from Hemispheres?