1991-1992 Row The Boats Scroll? Anyone have one?

robertrobyn

I have always wanted to read what the scroll say on the Row The Boats promo. Does anyone own one? Has anyone put it down on paper?

Reading thru Neil's overblown ramblings, I am reminded why I lost interest in them by this point

Here's a link :

http://www.cygnus-x1...ollthebones.php

Thanks for the post. I skipped Neil's long section and went straight to Al's. He was seriously high.

• Like 3

I have always wanted to read what the scroll say on the Row The Boats promo. Does anyone own one? Has anyone put it down on paper?

Yeah, I have one. (Could be persuaded to sell it I suppose. I guess that would mean I'd have to find it too.) Would have been nice to have something that wasn't in the tourbook though. Unfortunately, the press releases have been like that since about 1980 or so.

I have a original Rush Row the boats scroll I have zero idea of what its value might be can anyone tell me what it might be worth it's in perfect condition still in its container

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

I have a original Rush Row the boats scroll I have zero idea of what its value might be can anyone tell me what it might be worth it's in perfect condition still in its container

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

Name your price
  • Like 1

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

Name your price

I'd sell mine for $30 if I can find it. It's become fairly rare these days, but the writing is in the tourbook so I can't see asking more for it than that.

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

Name your price

I'd sell mine for $30 if I can find it. It's become fairly rare these days, but the writing is in the tourbook so I can't see asking more for it than that.

may I have for $30.00 Please it is my fav Rush lp!!

Thanks

Robert

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

Name your price

Thanks

Robert

It's all yours if I can find it. I'd have to spend some quality time in my closet!

Thank you for your time.

Necroman

Name your price

Thanks

Robert

It's all yours if I can find it. I'd have to spend some quality time in my closet!

Thanks John

Thanks but for 30 it's worth holding on to. I saw one framed on worthpoint.com that sold but you have to pay to see what it sold for.

I also have one of the Tama banners I have seen 500 800 and 1000 asking so I think I'll hold onto it until it appreciates some more. Who knows if I hit the lottery I can build a rush cave and get to keep it. I have a Presto pencil too but for what that might fetch I'll keep it.

Again thanks for your time.

Reading thru Neil's overblown ramblings, I am reminded why I lost interest in them by this point

Here's a link :

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/tourbook-rollthebones.php

I recall taking train home from one of many RTB shows I was lucky enough to see. I recall thinking back then Neil's philosophy in the tour book to be interesting. Now I can last maybe five

paragraphs.

I swore back then GED sang row the boats!

What a tour!

Anthem

LVS

And XanaCondutor!! Wow! Oy

Thanks but for 30 it's worth holding on to. I saw one framed on worthpoint.com that sold but you have to pay to see what it sold for.

I also have one of the Tama banners I have seen 500 800 and 1000 asking so I think I'll hold onto it until it appreciates some more. Who knows if I hit the lottery I can build a rush cave and get to keep it. I have a Presto pencil too but for what that might fetch I'll keep it.

I don't think you need to hit the lottery to build a Rush cave, but I don't have one so I don't know. I do more of an integrated thing.

That Tama banner is topping $1,000 now? I'll probably never get one. $200 is my limit for that. definitely a cool iconic piece though.

Good news Robert, PM coming your way.

I don't think you need to hit the lottery to build a Rush cave, but I don't have one so I don't know. I do more of an integrated thing.

That Tama banner is topping $1,000 now? I'll probably never get one. $200 is my limit for that. definitely a cool iconic piece though.

Good news Robert, PM coming your way.

I did that and have built a pretty sweet Rush cave, this would be a cool addition