HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. LIFESON!!

ALifeson85

Happy birthday Big Al Zivino...zivin..ziv....Lifeson.

Ha, I pride myself on being able to pronounce difficult names but he really has me stumped on his "Z" last name. Can someone do the pronunciation thing here, syllable by syllable? :P

Happy birthday Big Al Zivino...zivin..ziv....Lifeson.

Ha, I pride myself on being able to pronounce difficult names but he really has me stumped on his "Z" last name. Can someone do the pronunciation thing here, syllable by syllable? :P

Ziv-in-o-vich

Thanks. Accent on the second syllable, correct?

Alex! You're the best! Here's to your arpeggiated chord progression in Turn the Page! Best ever!!

There's your holiday, Lorraine. National Arpeggiated Chord Progression Day. NArChProg Day, for short. :LOL:

A Happy belated NArChProg Day to everyone!

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Happy Birthday :cheers: Best wishes, many more...

Thanks so much! :cheers:

Blah, blah...blah?? Blah blah!!!!!

I was finally able to watch that.

I'm not being sarcastic, but it takes a lot of talent to do what he did. In front of not only an audience, but a film crew no less, and he didn't hesitate ever, but kept on going, and acting out the various parts. He did it so well, that you could understand what he was relating even though he used gibberish.

Happy Birthday :cheers: Best wishes, many more...

Thanks so much! :cheers:

Blah, blah...blah?? Blah blah!!!!!

I was finally able to watch that.

I'm not being sarcastic, but it takes a lot of talent to do what he did. In front of not only an audience, but a film crew no less, and he didn't hesitate ever, but kept on going, and acting out the various parts. He did it so well, that you could understand what he was relating even though he used gibberish.

Ive said before i love the way he sizes up the room and is nodding and smiles and then starts. Like everyone there knows he is a total goofball. And he laps it up. My favorite part is when he goes...blah, blah? Blah blah!!! It gets me every time. He said he told his wife he would do it right before they went on. This guy...

Today, our very own Lerxst turns 62! Happy Birthday, Big Al!! :dweez: :7up: :haz: :Alex:

He's still in his 30sin hexadecimal numbers (3E).

Once when an interviewer reminded him he was 57, he corrected "I'm 40-17"; so let's just say he's 30-32!

• Like 1