THE ONLY COLLEGE THREAD

That One Guy

im not in college. i dont know if im going to college. i dont know what im doing with my life. the future is scary.
  • Like 1

im not in college. i dont know if im going to college. i dont know what im doing with my life. the future is scary.

The future looks kickass if you roll with engineering. :cool:

• Like 1

Just got a textbook in the mail. I guess I didn't read the fine print because they only sent the pages, no binding, nothing

:LOL:

Are they 3-hole punched at least? I got surprised with that for Calculus freshman year, just had to go get a binder.

Just got a textbook in the mail. I guess I didn't read the fine print because they only sent the pages, no binding, nothing

Are they 3-hole punched at least? I got surprised with that for Calculus freshman year, just had to go get a binder.

My trig book was that way, to save some serious coin. I didn't like it.

My trig book was that way, to save some serious coin. I didn't like it.

I saved like $10 to own it instead of rent it. I guess I'll rent it for $20 instead

10:30 local. I haven't done anything this morning, and I'll leave for school in half an hour after I eat lunch. Am I allowed to be this lazy on the first week back?

I've done approximately three hours of homework so far.

Also have been instructed to make a portfolio website for my 4 years in the SE program. Complete creative freedom on the website.

Awwwww, baby, here comes the Bootstrap and unnecessary Javascript animations :haz:

I showed up for my college class to today and they directed me to the liquor store?? :wtf:

My Academic Advisor and I were talking about various liquors from the liquor store the other week.