THE ONLY COLLEGE THREAD

That One Guy

Since many TOSTers, TOBTers, and others take classes, and school is starting...

How many credits we taking? Year? Outlook? Optimism? Misery?

14, (super) senior, pretty well, spirits high, sick of f***ing being single 24/7.

Civil Engineering ftw!

Since many TOSTers, TOBTers, and others take classes, and school is starting...

How many credits we taking? Year? Outlook? Optimism? Misery?

14, (super) senior, pretty well, spirits high, sick of f***ing being single 24/7.

Civil Engineering ftw!

Im taking Civil Engineering as well!

Just started my last first day of school yesterday. Senior year in Software Engineering at Iowa State (Go Cyclones!)

15 credits, so five 3-credit classes, which is normal full load.

Senior Design Project -

Class is shared with Computer Engineers and Electrical Engineers. The list of projects created by people in the industry was given out today, so now I'm narrowing it down to projects that want SE's. Double edged sword in that it's easier to pick from now, but also less choices. I can't do embedded systems or hardware or shit like that. Just software development and codey goodness for me.

Operating Systems -

This one will be about as fun as I'm willing to make it, it looks like. A few programming projects in C, so I can try to make it interesting. It won't be the worst class in the world.

Software Project Management -

LOL. Here we go. This class is notorious for being an easy A with busy work. But it's required. The general consensus for this one is that you don't really learn anything applicable to PM in this class. You'll learn anything you need to know in the actual industry.

Probability/Stats for Computer Science -

The mathy homework heavy class of the semester that will guarantee much dozing off or browsing the Internet in lecture while also filling up 2 notebooks of example problems. This might not be hard, but it will suck.

Algorithm Analysis -

Ged help us all. The token hard class of the semester. Lots of computer science theory (which I despise) with proofs and shit, and some nasty Java programming somewhere in there.

I think this is substance enough where it could be outside of GD, for what it's worth.

Agreed. I more or less stuck it here out of habit.

Senior Design Project - Class is shared with Computer Engineers and Electrical Engineers. The list of projects created by people in the industry was given out today, so now I'm narrowing it down to projects that want SE's. Double edged sword in that it's easier to pick from now, but also less choices. I can't do embedded systems or hardware or shit like that. Just software development and codey goodness for me.

Operating Systems - This one will be about as fun as I'm willing to make it, it looks like. A few programming projects in C, so I can try to make it interesting. It won't be the worst class in the world.

Software Project Management - LOL. Here we go. This class is notorious for being an easy A with busy work. But it's required. The general consensus for this one is that you don't really learn anything applicable to PM in this class. You'll learn anything you need to know in the actual industry.

Probability/Stats for Computer Science - The mathy homework heavy class of the semester that will guarantee much dozing off or browsing the Internet in lecture while also filling up 2 notebooks of example problems. This might not be hard, but it will suck.

Algorithm Analysis - Ged help us all. The token hard class of the semester. Lots of computer science theory (which I despise) with proofs and shit, and some nasty Java programming somewhere in there.

Nice! I think I'll throw a briefing of my classes down later as well. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, or going to grad school?

I think this is substance enough where it could be outside of GD, for what it's worth.

Agreed. I more or less stuck it here out of habit.

Senior Design Project - Class is shared with Computer Engineers and Electrical Engineers. The list of projects created by people in the industry was given out today, so now I'm narrowing it down to projects that want SE's. Double edged sword in that it's easier to pick from now, but also less choices. I can't do embedded systems or hardware or shit like that. Just software development and codey goodness for me.

Operating Systems - This one will be about as fun as I'm willing to make it, it looks like. A few programming projects in C, so I can try to make it interesting. It won't be the worst class in the world.

Software Project Management - LOL. Here we go. This class is notorious for being an easy A with busy work. But it's required. The general consensus for this one is that you don't really learn anything applicable to PM in this class. You'll learn anything you need to know in the actual industry.

Probability/Stats for Computer Science - The mathy homework heavy class of the semester that will guarantee much dozing off or browsing the Internet in lecture while also filling up 2 notebooks of example problems. This might not be hard, but it will suck.

Algorithm Analysis - Ged help us all. The token hard class of the semester. Lots of computer science theory (which I despise) with proofs and shit, and some nasty Java programming somewhere in there.

Nice! I think I'll throw a briefing of my classes down later as well. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, or going to grad school?

This is the first semester of two that will be it. Definitely not grad school. The academics behind SE don't interest me, I just wanna get a good job and make cool shit.

Instantly being overcome with grief after cumming, full aware that you took too long in finding the "right" clip to cum to... It could have been a 5 minute task tops, but you just really wanted to waste time it seems.

Back to the books it is (with sticky fingers)

justguythings

Instantly being overcome with grief after cumming, full aware that you took too long in finding the "right" clip to cum to... It could have been a 5 minute task tops, but you just really wanted to waste time it seems.

Back to the books it is (with sticky fingers)

justguythings

It seems this thread needs to commit to a direction. Does it go respectable in Random Samples?

Or greasy in Grand Designs?