Dog Years - The Dog Thread!

DirkPrattLerxst

I had a Golden Retriever named Mojo that died last month. He was almost 13 and friggin' awesome. A few weeks ago I thought I'd adopt a rescue dog...I ended up leaving with two of them.

Harley and Ghost:

CK7zUpfUMAAqfog.jpg

CK7zLpoUsAA3pri.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's a Lab/Pit mix, but I have no idea what he is. He looks like a Lab mixed with something with short legs. Dachshund or Basset maybe? Who f***ing knows, the vet isn't even sure. :LOL:

I also have this guy that's standing on me:

B3FBP6gCcAIuYLu.jpg

Butterball (my young daughter named him, don't ask). He's a Beagle/Chihuahua mix and a pretty big jerk, but I love him anyway.

• Like 10

I had a Golden Retriever named Mojo that died last month. He was almost 13 and friggin' awesome. A few weeks ago I thought I'd adopt a rescue dog...I ended up leaving with two of them.

Harley and Ghost:

CK7zUpfUMAAqfog.jpg

CK7zLpoUsAA3pri.jpg

I'm pretty sure she's a Lab/Pit mix, but I have no idea what he is. He looks like a Lab mixed with something with short legs. Dachshund or Basset maybe? Who f***ing knows, the vet isn't even sure. :LOL:

B3FBP6gCcAIuYLu.jpg

Butterball (my young daughter named him, don't ask). He's a Beagle/Chihuahua mix and a pretty big jerk, but I love him anyway.

Very cute dogs! Sorry to hear about your golden retriever.

Edited by DirkPrattLerxst
  • Like 2

Thank you.

Lucy looks like a sweetheart. My grandparents always had Beagles and I loved them.

She's quite the sweetheart, but only to my family :D we got her when she was 3 and we think she may have been abused as a puppy because she has separation anxiety and is not very social. We still love her!

Edited by DirkPrattLerxst
  • Like 1

Harley and Ghost:

CK7zUpfUMAAqfog.jpg

CK7zLpoUsAA3pri.jpg

B3FBP6gCcAIuYLu.jpg

Ah! You see, there's always more love in the heart to give to other dogs even though you lose one that was precious and irreplaceable.

I bet these two little guys are happy to have a good home! :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

My dog Trevor and cat Bijou.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6kcxg0yt.jpg

Bijou...You stole Freddie Mercury's cat?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6kcxg0yt.jpg

He had a cat named Bijou? I didn't know that. :)

Yes, he did, apparently. The cat inspired the lyrics to the song "Bijou" featured on the Innuendo album. :)

Yes, he did, apparently. The cat inspired the lyrics to the song "Bijou" featured on the Innuendo album. :)

Oh cool. I didn't know about the song. Wasn't ever much of a Bowie fan. :)

Post all things related to man's best friend here!

Here's my 7 year-old beagle Lucy:

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo39/DirkPrattLerxst/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsgr32chlo.jpg

OMG!!

Thats my dog Matty. And she has a purple collar. :ebert:

Beagles are the best dogs!

• Like 1

11899801_10204430567354946_6267506719525605754_n.jpg?oh=165668f8e032cbf7f4050734e7aa748a&oe=56702BF0

From left to right. Sven, the German Shepard, is 5 1/2 months old. Payton, the Sheltie, is 8. Shelby, the old english sheepdog, is 10. Shelby got shaved for summer, so she doesn't look much like an old english right now.

• Like 6