R40 leather jacket

canadianice

If I had the money I'd get one. That and one of those Rush hoodies to help me with my night prowling. :)

Yeah the hoodies are cool, i think that jacket is pretty sweet.

You ought to get one then. Honestly, I would if I could.

They will sell out fast, same thing happened for the last leather jacket!

I was thinking the last jacket was listed on the site for some time. Not a quick sell out. I was waiting for the price to drop, but it never did and it just disappeared from the site. I personally don't care for the new one. It looks like a High School lettermen jacket.

Edited by tripdad

If I had the money I'd get one. That and one of those Rush hoodies to help me with my night prowling. :)

Yeah the hoodies are cool, i think that jacket is pretty sweet.

You ought to get one then. Honestly, I would if I could.

They will sell out fast, same thing happened for the last leather jacket!

I was thinking the last jacket was listed on the site for some time. Not a quick sell out. I was waiting for the price to drop, but it never did and it just disappeared from the site. I personally don't care for the new one. It looks like a High School lettermen jacket.

No it doesn,t :smoke:

The jacket arrived this morning( Canada express post). It is Killer, Vanson Leathers, individually numbered, hand built. The jacket has weight to it and is lined for warmth. I am really stoked to wear this beauty. :rush:
  • Like 4

The jacket arrived this morning( Canada express post). It is Killer, Vanson Leathers, individually numbered, hand built. The jacket has weight to it and is lined for warmth. I am really stoked to wear this beauty. :rush:

But you just ordered it yesterday! That sure was fast!!

Sounds like a real beauty! :)

Good to hear. And every once in while when you order something online, the pictures don't do it justice and it looks so much nicer in person. :)

• Like 1

When you live two hours from the shipping facility it won't take long to arrive.

• Like 1

When you live two hours from the shipping facility it won't take long to arrive.

Oh. :LOL: I thought maybe he had it shipped overnight FedEx.

Right on, Oakville to Stoney Creek, Ontario. Just a short little jaunt down the qew highway!
  • Like 1

It's $600.00.

Pardon me.

$599.99

Glittering prizes and endless compromises... How's that go? The Rush golf bag was worse but yeah I love the band but will pass on this jacket.

Maybe it's a $600 without the logo

It's $600.00.

Pardon me.

$599.99

Glittering prizes and endless compromises... How's that go? The Rush golf bag was worse but yeah I love the band but will pass on this jacket.

Maybe it's a $600 without the logo

Who cares, I love it,
  • Like 2