The TRF Daily Log

Lorraine

I guess I didn't miss anything, or did I?

If everyone is bored enough, I can always relate the ongoing events of the house next door. :eh:

Whatever happened to the thread that was keeping up on that?

Anything juicy lately?

For good reasons (like the safety of my husband and I after having found out they were/are connection with a major drug cartel), I had it deleted since the prying eyes of the internet spies are always preserving our wonderful threads and posts for their archives. If I had a silly user name instead of using my real name, I wouldn't have worried.

If everyone is bored enough, I can always relate the ongoing events of the house next door. :eh:

Anything juicy lately?

For good reasons (like the safety of my husband and I after having found out they were/are connection with a major drug cartel), I had it deleted since the prying eyes of the internet spies are always preserving our wonderful threads and posts for their archives. If I had a silly user name instead of using my real name, I wouldn't have worried.

Maybe it would be best to request a name change?

Mrs. Myles?

• Like 1

Anything juicy lately?

Maybe it would be best to request a name change?

Mrs. Myles?

:coy:

Anything juicy lately?

I understand your concern but if someone were to do an internet search about what they were doing next door, there would be hundreds of results before anything from this forum would pop up.

Anything juicy lately?

I understand your concern but if someone were to do an internet search about what they were doing next door, there would be hundreds of results before anything from this forum would pop up.

Maybe. Maybe not. Better to be safe than sorry.

In any event they have been "gone" now a few weeks, but we still are putting up with them coming back and breaking in. They should have arrested the whole lot of them. A more vile and base group of human beings I have never encountered in my entire life. I've found more amoral people out here than any other place I've ever lived. In fact, I have to say that I never encountered an amoral person until I moved here.

The people who were contracted to clean the place out told us what they found in the house. They were even worse than I thought they were. What causes human beings to live like that and have so little dignity? Why would any person have a need to deface every single thing? Nothing was left in the house that they didn't destroy in some way. Nothing.

In other news, I posted a picture of me and another TRF member. The first one I ever met in person!!! I hope I can go to the States some time soon and be able to meet others, and/or that some of you come to Rio some time.
  • Like 6

Someone started a controversial thread. :unsure:

Led Zep is still beating Pink Floyd. :madra:

Xanadu is still a winner. :yes:

Speaking of Xanadu, in yesterday's LATimes Crossword Puzzle, the clue was 'Kubla Khan's Palace" or something like that. Guess what the answer was? :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Speaking of Xanadu, in yesterday's LATimes Crossword Puzzle, the clue was 'Kubla Khan's Palace" or something like that. Guess what the answer was? :)

Hogwarts?

• Like 1

just sayin' Handicapped people rule. i've gotten more Sympathy makeouts then i can count in highschool. lol

Dead serious, lol

It has it's advantages.

Mick

Second base?... :)

In other news and being the attention ho that I am... There are a couple new pics of me in the Post Pictures thread and there is also a link to an interview I did with the local CBS affiliate in Greensboro NC at the golf tournament if you are curious to see and hear the Narpster in the flesh... :) It was fun and pretty cool to do and be on the news Sunday night. I had never been on tv before....
  • Like 1

In other news and being the attention ho that I am... There are a couple new pics of me in the Post Pictures thread and there is also a link to an interview I did with the local CBS affiliate in Greensboro NC at the golf tournament if you are curious to see and hear the Narpster in the flesh... :) It was fun and pretty cool to do and be on the news Sunday night. I had never been on tv before....

Perpetual walks don't count?

;)

Most here prefer Time In A Bottle to Message in a Bottle. :unsure:

And Signals to Pyromania.

I'm going to go listen to Frampton Comes Alive.

I think we must be in an alternate universe today.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 3

- Goose's half century birthday today. :martini:

- It might be that finally something has been found that it can be said we all agree on something here on TRF. The early eighties had the best music. :cheerleader:

- Our reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired. :unsure:

- Pyromania is taking a severe beating. :smash:

- It might be that finally something has been found that it can be said we all agree on something here on TRF. The early eighties had the best music. :cheerleader:

Late 70's wasn't bad either.

• Like 1

Hogwarts?

:LOL:
  • Like 2

Most here prefer Time In A Bottle to Message in a Bottle. :unsure:

And Signals to Pyromania.

I'm going to go listen to Frampton Comes Alive.

Always a good time to do that. I think that shall be on my list today.
  • Like 1

Late 70's wasn't bad either.

Better, I would say.
  • Like 2

:no:

Sorry.

I didn't weigh in on that thread because I don't have much good to say about early eighties music.

Maybe we can all agree that most of you love it.

Not conforming...being cast out...ah, well. Someone had to be. Might as well be me.

• Like 1