R40 merchandise

R2U1S1H2

Ok so I wanted to buy the R40 bandana and well they were all out when I went to the show and online etc etc so does anyone have 1 or lol I was going to buy 3 so, if someone knows of somebody looking to part with one, maybe you know where to get one online, because I have looked on eBay and am still looking. Thank you!!

Just fyi, I wrote backstage about other sizes for the dalmatian tee, and they told me that merch from the road would be returning, which it did.

Then they have to get the stuff for the second leg printed up.... :poke:

My guess is that they'll probably get more in at the backstage club.

I hope they get some extras in on a few R40 items. I don't know why I didn't buy the wristbands for $5 when I was standing at the swag counter, but now that I want to get them, I can't find any.

• Like 1

Silly me thinking they might drop the prices a bit...probably six month from now when they have all S sizes left. Oh well, I bought the dalmation tee before they go *poof* goodbye again. I also had to get the retro navy blue hemispheres shirt. I'll wait for some deep price cuts before I buy anything else.

Awesome!!! Thank you I just bought 4 of them!!!
  • Like 1

That is a cool bandana. I might keep that in mind to add to any future orders. Still waiting for my t-shirts. Edited by A rocket that ignites itself

I hope they get some extras in on a few R40 items. I don't know why I didn't buy the wristbands for $5 when I was standing at the swag counter, but now that I want to get them, I can't find any.

Sure, now AFTER I place my order, I see the wristbands again! I just e-mailed them to see if they can add to my order, since it hasn't shipped yet. Grrrrrrrr......

• Like 1

Sure, now AFTER I place my order, I see the wristbands again! I just e-mailed them to see if they can add to my order, since it hasn't shipped yet. Grrrrrrrr......

Good luck!

• Like 1

Good luck!

Ok, so apparently all I had to do was cancel my existing order, which they refunded, and reorder with the wristbands. So all is well. :)

• Like 1