Roll The Bones, Counterparts, Test For Echo, Feedback and Snakes & Arrows being released on vinyl (again)

YYZumbi

I don´t know if anyone have made a thread about this or not already. But I just noticed on Rush website that they are selling Roll The Bones, Counterparts, Test For Echo, Feedback and Snakes & Arrows on vinyl!
  • Like 1

Are they releasing anything good on vinyl also?... ;)

I lol'd so hard at this and I am not sure why!

You and your search ways hahahahaha

• Like 2

OMG this is super exciting for me!!!! I am a RUSH viynel collector of sorts and have purchased all the viynel I could the majority of it used until this year! I didn't think that the day would come I could have all of them on precious viynel, and especially since the only copy of s&a I've seen for sale was close to 300$! Oh best year of RUSH ever and I can just keep listening and listening and listening........

OMG this is super exciting for me!!!! I am a RUSH viynel collector of sorts and have purchased all the viynel I could the majority of it used until this year! I didn't think that the day would come I could have all of them on precious viynel, and especially since the only copy of s&a I've seen for sale was close to 300$! Oh best year of RUSH ever and I can just keep listening and listening and listening........

I want Presto and possibly Test For Echo. Feedback might be a snazzy choice as well.

Viynel? :D

I got my copy of Presto for $1 at a flea market :) In near mint condition too!

I'd consider getting Counterparts & RTB, and would definitely get VT if they put it out on vinyl (as long as it was the remix)

Don't care about T4E or Snakes, and I have the rest of the studio albums on vinyl already! Getting into Rush just before the death of the local record store was great, because I was able to get most of them for under $5. Except my Hemisphere's picture disk!

And now I'm torn... do I pre-order them all now from Backstage, or do I wait for them to show up on Amazon, where they will probably cost less? And if I do wait for Amazon, will they be plagued by the delays that the Mercury releases are going through right now, or is Backstage affected by that as well?

Hm.

Stupid stupid stupid!! Ofcourse I can´t pre-order the new vinyls. Because they do not ship them outside of North America!

Why do Rush hate us in Europe!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!?