THE ONLY FRAROC THREAD

ghostworks

Fraroc on Horse Back at the national gallery.

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/fraroc/121232311/snapshot_5adaecb2_5adc29a3.jpg

Edited by JohnRogers

Isn't this thread really just passive-aggressive cyber bullying? Sure seems that way.

perhaps your relationship with fraroc is closer than my own

whatever he has shared with you regarding his feelings about this thread personally he has not shared with me (though to be fair I do not check in here every day)

feel free to enlighten me here (or by PM)

Edited by ghostworks

I thought this thread was more to cheer him up than anything else? Don't think anyone here means Fraroc any harm. I know I don't.

Haven't read every page or post here, so I don't know everything that has been posted.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I thought this thread was more to cheer him up than anything else? Don't think anyone here means Fraroc any harm. I know I don't.

Haven't read every page or post here, so I don't know everything that has been posted.

Once there were only me and him in chat.

We talked a bit. He loves the 80's.

And that's cool. I told him about two bands in this rock style: Alyson Avenue and Warlock.

I just don't know if he listened to the music. :huh:

Edited by rhyv

Isn't this thread really just passive-aggressive cyber bullying? Sure seems that way.

whatever he has shared with you regarding his feelings about this thread personally he has not shared with me (though to be fair I do not check in here every day)

Whether he has talked to me or not is not the point. I guess you just can't see it.

• Like 1

Whether he has talked to me or not is not the point. I guess you just can't see it.

cos he's a ghost duh you cant see ghosts

cos he's a ghost duh you cant see ghosts

So he can't see himself? That must put a real cramp into shaving.

Why is this thread still going?

Because,

We love you Cupcake! :mwah: :kisshug: :P

Awwwwwww!

• Like 1