Who Do You Think Played "Losing It" Better?

TheWatchMaker97

It's Mink's work so obviously he isn't going to change anything.. Dinklage didnt have the same attachment to it so he made it his own.. I say both played their roles perfectly and should each get equal credit!
  • Like 5

Ben Mink or Johnathan Dinklage?

In other words----Mink or Dink?

HAHAHA HAHA! !!!! Why didn't I think of that lol

It kinda sounds like some sleazy offer of some kind.. "mink? ..or dink?" (Wink wink) :P

I was lucky enough to see them both play it but I was so caught up in the moment that both versions were perfect, just perfect.

You *are* extremely blessed to have seen both versions!

My daughter just didn't understand why I didn't splurge for "one more show" to catch them in LA! Alas, I saw them three times this tour and none included "Losing It", but I am good with that. I am just happy some people got to see it.

As for the two versions of it, I did check them all out on the web and my thought is Dinklage put more into it. But that is probably because as a long time fan and violin player, he had probably dreamed of that moment many times. There was no way he wasn't going to own that opportunity.

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to see them both play it but I was so caught up in the moment that both versions were perfect, just perfect.

You *are* extremely blessed to have seen both versions!

My daughter just didn't understand why I didn't splurge for "one more show" to catch them in LA! Alas, I saw them three times this tour and none included "Losing It", but I am good with that. I am just happy some people got to see it.

As for the two versions of it, I did check them all out on the web and my thought is Dinklage put more into it. But that is probably because as a long time fan and violin player, he had probably dreamed of that moment many times. There was no way he wasn't going to own that opportunity.

Someone posted an interview clip with Dinklage here and he pretty much said the same thing :D