What Is the Rarest / Coolest Rush Item You Own?

TheWatchMaker97

A personalized message from Alex that he signed for me during Neil's drum solo during the Snakes and Arrows tour--on a photo of me holding my ES 355 Alex Lifeson model, and then had his guitar tech bring to me in the front row while he stood over me and played The Spirit of Radio while smiling as I opened up the envelope it was in... Best memory ever. I know he enjoyed that moment too because when I looked up and said thanks Alex, he mouthed, while smiling ear to ear, "your welcome" while playing the hell outta TSOR... I will never forget that moment ever.

Nice! How the heck did you manage to get this?

The only really old thing I still have (besides the albums themselves) is the tour book from the Permanent Waves tour. Not even sure why I kept it all these years but it's in a shoe box in the attic somewhere... :codger:

I still have a tour book from Roll the Bones tour. :huh:

I'm not big on memorabilia, and I don't have anything terribly personal- no stories of having met them or receiving anything from them directly (except the music, of course- which is all I've ever really needed)...but I do have an unused ticket for a show during the Moving Pictures tour. It's fun, just to have it.

But that's pretty much it.

Still have all my ticket stubs from every show theirs that I DID see, too. I'm content with those.

• Like 1

A pair of Geddy,s jockey shorts, he threw then into the crowd at Massey hall in 1972.

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Every TrueRushFan™ knows Geddy didn't even wear underwear in those days.

Some people are just thick as a brick, it was a joke-----geez

A pair of Geddy,s jockey shorts, he threw then into the crowd at Massey hall in 1972.

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Every TrueRushFan™ knows Geddy didn't even wear underwear in those days.

You are a fine one to talk.

And I know that your post was a joke.

So was mine bright light. ;)

I have a lot of memorabilia, but as mentioned before, my coolest/rarest are memories. Especially over the past 20 years with my daughter. Our road trip to Canada this summer was something I'll never forget. I would give up all my memorabilia if I had to in order to relive that trip.
  • Like 2

I am the sharpest tool in the shed!!!!! Don,t ever forget that!!!!!! :kisshug:
  • Like 1

I am the sharpest tool in the shed!!!!! Don,t ever forget that!!!!!! :kisshug:

I promise I won't, and I have committed that important fact to memory! :hug2:

Don't know how cool it is, but I can't seem to find this on ebay - a Rush school clipboard. I also have some Rush postage stamp stuff, including something called a "first day cover" - I guess proving I got it on the day it was released.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/msspielm1/IMG_20150810_160957382_zpsyoxjc3v9.jpg

• Like 1

The only really old thing I still have (besides the albums themselves) is the tour book from the Permanent Waves tour. Not even sure why I kept it all these years but it's in a shoe box in the attic somewhere... :codger:

A shoebox in the attic??? :facepalm:

;)

in addition to many of the original vinyls up to Test for Echo, I would say my 2112 RUSH boxer shorts!

I have the Snakes and Arrows boxer shorts but I've never seen 2112 boxer shorts. do you have a picture?

Don't know how cool it is, but I can't seem to find this on ebay - a Rush school clipboard. I also have some Rush postage stamp stuff, including something called a "first day cover" - I guess proving I got it on the day it was released.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/msspielm1/IMG_20150810_160957382_zpsyoxjc3v9.jpg

I like the clipboard that's pretty cool.
  • Like 2

in addition to many of the original vinyls up to Test for Echo, I would say my 2112 RUSH boxer shorts!

Nothing better than vinyls and boxer shorts!

Except for vinyl boxer shorts . . .

• Like 1

I definitely don't own anything rare, but the coolest item I own is some sort of cardstock poster from the Grace Under Pressure tour. My dad bought it there before I was even alive, and he allowed me to look after it several years ago. It's still in its original wrapping.

Used sticks! But my personnel favorite rare item is my 1985 Power Windows record store display or my Nike Shoes.

http://s63.photobuck...S?sort=3&page=1

Cool! I have most of those. Where did you get those Clockwork Angels lobby cards? Don't remember the cards..

I never really thought much about what is coolest or rarest? Vapor Trails baseball? Korean pressing of 2112 without the red star? Japanese Grace Under Pressure program (extra pages.)

No clue.