What Is the Rarest / Coolest Rush Item You Own?

TheWatchMaker97

Used sticks! But my personnel favorite rare item is my 1985 Power Windows record store display or my Nike Shoes.

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/huey0831/library/RUSH%20STORE%20DISPLAYS?sort=3&page=1

Edited by robertrobyn
  • Like 2

I have a Grace Under Pressure mirror. I'm sure some other people have it but I haven't seen too many out there.

Can you take a picture of it, I've never seen it before

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/lisab7227/20150517_144433.png_zpsfk0xej8l.jpeg

• Like 7

The best thing ? - The memory I have of May 1980 at The Palladium in NYC when the house lights went down and the whirling synth intro of 2112 came on to the deafening cheers of the fans, followed by those beyond classic first chords and the appearance of the 3 masters

Makes my palms sweaty just thinking about

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

I've got The Pass on CD, still sealed, with a sticker that says, when you play it say it, telling radio stations to mention the songs they are playing to help promote them. Atlantic only used these stickers for a year because it was so expensive. Edited by Cygnus 2112
  • Like 2

Being a drummer, Dad has an R30 shadowbox of drumsticks, each pair with its own logo, Presto, Grace Under Pressure, Test For Echo, Counterparts, Roll The Bones, 2112, and it has an R30 backstage pass inside as well.
  • Like 1

Don't ask me how I got it, but Geddy's toothbrush from the Permanent Waves tour is easily the rarest Rush item I own

A personalized message from Alex that he signed for me during Neil's drum solo during the Snakes and Arrows tour--on a photo of me holding my ES 355 Alex Lifeson model, and then had his guitar tech bring to me in the front row while he stood over me and played The Spirit of Radio while smiling as I opened up the envelope it was in... Best memory ever. I know he enjoyed that moment too because when I looked up and said thanks Alex, he mouthed, while smiling ear to ear, "your welcome" while playing the hell outta TSOR... I will never forget that moment ever.
  • Like 3

The only really old thing I still have (besides the albums themselves) is the tour book from the Permanent Waves tour. Not even sure why I kept it all these years but it's in a shoe box in the attic somewhere... :codger:
  • Like 2

A few years back a work buddy calls me up saying that he's at an auction of a recording studio that's closing its' doors and they have some gold records up for grabs. Knowing I was a big Rush fan, he thought I may be interested. I dropped whatever I was doing and got down there in time to bid on a gold record for Presto. I don't have much of a memorabilia collection but I saw this a one shot deal and was lucky enough to snag it. They also had a gold record for HYF and ASOH but I didn't have that kind of money.

I have a Grace Under Pressure mirror. I'm sure some other people have it but I haven't seen too many out there.

Can you take a picture of it, I've never seen it before

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/lisab7227/20150517_144433.png_zpsfk0xej8l.jpeg

That one is way nicer than the usual "Rock" mirrors you would find at the K-Mart parking lot midway. I have a man-in-the-star with Rush in AFTK font somewhere but it's just solid colour screen printing notfancy like your G/P mirror - neato

• Like 2