The Rush vinyls are gone from Amazon

YYZumbi

The new 200g remastered Rush vinyls are gone from Amazon.com. Whenever I try to pre-order Signals and all the others after, they are saying that the vinyls are unavailable.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QR7ZMHG?ref_=br_lf_m_1003001691_1_16_ttl&s=music

Someone here that know if they will come back or do I have to find some other place to buy them on?

Way to go, dip shit.

Whats your problem idiot?

So I try to be nice but I get ignored by you and yet you get offended and respond to this?

Sheesh I give up!

• Like 2

The new 200g remastered Rush vinyls are gone from Amazon.com. Whenever I try to pre-order Signals and all the others after, they are saying that the vinyls are unavailable.

http://www.amazon.co..._16_ttl&s=music

Someone here that know if they will come back or do I have to find some other place to buy them on?

Posted a thread about this a while back. Problem is you're conversing with Americans who don't seem to realise it has been difficult getting hold of these releases if you're not living in the centre of the universe. They will become available, think internationally they wait for the US release then order them. I'm in Australia, the land of no Rush, Moving Pictures has arrived, oddly in a big box. ESL has been delayed and will be released the same time as Signals. If you're outside the US seems they're not preordering.

Way to go, dip shit.

Whats your problem idiot?

Its Dr. Cooper,

Its his way of just messing with you. Don't take it so personal. :cool:

He never appreciates the attention.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Literally.

• Like 3

All of the yet to be released LPs' have been unavailable for a long time. Moving Pictures was unavailable until 2 days before it was released. I think they will each become available to purchase/preorder closer to their actual release dates. I have been watching ESL. I hear that it is supposed to be released on the 14th of this month. I'm curious to see if it becomes available around the 12th. You may just have to wait to order them as they release instead of doing preorders.

200g is for n00bs who know no thing about sound quality. I want my 600g LPs! I plan on getting five copies of each album and put them all in my Rush altar. It'll be a fun thing to do while I don't need to feed my 47 cats. Edited by Rod in Rio
  • Like 1

Well I'm not giving him the link to my supplier that's for sure :LOL:

Well I'm not giving him the link to my supplier that's for sure :LOL:

I'm sure that a quick trip to Christiania in Copenhagen will lead me to a proper source.

• Like 1