The Union 5-3992 Appreciation Thread

PolarizeMe

Let's say some nice words to our own Union 5-3992! I'll start. Union 5-3992, you're like the only person who'd even think about buying a copy of Panopticon on the basis that I've regularly featured it on the Albums You've Listened To Today Thread.

JK - that was a funny joke

You're the only other regular poster here I know of who enjoys Blind Guardian, so that's nice.

You should change your name to Mr. Not.....funny! Oh burn!

More like Mr. Loser, amirite?? :fistbump:

• Like 3

Union your taste in music is very unoriginal as far as this forum is concerned and if, were you to leave, we'd all be over it within the month.

Fuuck you, ok? I don´t want Rush to play every song they have made. Just please leave this forum, it would be a lot better place whitout you....

• Like 2

You introduced me to Porcupine Tree and for a while, was the only forum goer that was actively trying to be my friend and tried to understand me when I was being whiny and immature. You say you're a proud asshole, I disagree. I say you're one of the friendliest people on the forum. Even when we've had major disagreements, you were never a dick about it :) That's kind of what I admire about you, man. How you could disagree with EVERYTHING a person believes, yet that person, could still view you as a potential best friend if they knew you in real life.

Union your taste in music is very unoriginal as far as this forum is concerned and if, were you to leave, we'd all be over it within the month.

Fuuck you, ok? I don´t want Rush to play every song they have made. Just please leave this forum, it would be a lot better place whitout you....

U A DOO DOO HEAD

:D

Edited by fraroc
  • Like 1

Adam, for his age is quite circumspect. Also, he has mature critical thinking skills for his tender age. That means you had good "home" training, as they say in Goatnut.

Facial hair growing ability is impressive as well.

• Like 2

yeah, talk about booooring. he likes everything from rush to porcupine tree...oooh, what a big music man! like I give a shit!. f**k off, union!

• Like 1

yeah, talk about booooring. he likes everything from rush to porcupine tree...oooh, what a big music man! like I give a shit!. f**k off, union!

They're like the same band, talk about diverse tastes :eyeroll:

Thanks for the kind words guys, though I think this was supposed to be a joke thread

Whereas there was a serious thread about me that got mostly indifferent replies

Thanks for the kind words guys, though I think this was supposed to be a joke thread

Whereas there was a serious thread about me that got mostly indifferent replies

That's cause you're an indifferent kinda guy

I can win the "Most Neutrally Received Member" award