Who Does The "Ping!!"?

Lorraine

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you do the "Ping!!"? Or "Ting!!"? Or "Ding!!"?

• Always
    • Never
    • Sometimes
    • What are you talking about?

I don't think the camera was on him during that part in my Tulsa video because I am sure I would have found it very funny to see Geddy do it.

You have a video of the full Tulsa show?

I was watching the St. Paul show this morning...and I know Houston is out there, too...but I didn't know if there were a bunch.

• Like 1

I don't think the camera was on him during that part in my Tulsa video because I am sure I would have found it very funny to see Geddy do it.

I was watching the St. Paul show this morning...and I know Houston is out there, too...but I didn't know if there were a bunch.

Yes, and it is excellent. It includes the videos that were shown throughout the show as well. I understand it's on youtube.

Yes, and it is excellent. It includes the videos that were shown throughout the show as well. I understand it's on youtube.

Thank you! I'll search for it. I have a good audio recording of Tulsa, but I haven't seen the video.

Thank you! I'll search for it. I have a good audio recording of Tulsa, but I haven't seen the video.

That's why I want to see LA. It will be interesting to compare the two - not so much performance-wise - as to the demeanor of the band and how they had loosened up in three months of touring.

• Like 1

That's why I want to see LA. It will be interesting to compare the two - not so much performance-wise - as to the demeanor of the band and how they had loosened up in three months of touring.

Agreed!

I'll just need three spare hours to watch the whole thing.

I poot

Eh?

I pee

But does it go 'ping' when you do?

It's more like a "tsssss...SHAZAM!"

Plop plop, fizz fizz...

Sounds like a new idea for my next cupcake batch!

Plop plop, fizz fizz...

:scared:

Alka-Seltzer cupcakes...oh my...

:P

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Plop plop, fizz fizz...

Anyone seen The Help?

Eat My...erm...Shazam!

WHATS WORSE IS I STILL THINK THE CHOCOLATE PIE LOOKS DELICIOUS

• Like 1

Plop plop, fizz fizz...

Anyone seen The Help?

Eat My...erm...Shazam!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Yes...

I love that movie, honestly.

• Like 2

Plop plop, fizz fizz...

Anyone seen The Help?

Eat My...erm...Shazam!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Yes...

I love that movie, honestly.

Saw it recently and its another firm fave!

• Like 1

It's very distressing that on a forum of Rush fans we only have ten members who ping all the time, four who ping some of the time, and :facepalm: two who don't know what I am talking about. :facepalm:

I never know what you are talking about.

Are you speaking about llamas?

It's very distressing that on a forum of Rush fans we only have ten members who ping all the time, four who ping some of the time, and :facepalm: two who don't know what I am talking about. :facepalm:

I never know what you are talking about.

Are you speaking about llamas?

:o

You don't like Hemispheres anyway if I recall. So you get a pass.

The Ping!!! part in the Prelude is what I am talking about. :)

And an untold number of others who apparently don't care about their civic duty as Rush fans...

• Like 1