Rundgren's "Something/Anything?" Is Great! Finally "I SAW THE LIGHT!"

RUSHHEAD666

Not a big Todd R fan but I respect him as a producer. "Remote Control" by The Tubes comes to mind but man I found the MFSL Gold double cd used today in a cardboard slipcase for 40 bucks!

I had to buy it!!

It's incredible!!!!

UTOPIA RULES!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 3

Yeah i've tried to get into Todd ore and I kinda...he hasn't resonated with me fully but he does have some amazing songs...great producer yeah.

I've heard some late 70's Utopia and his Nearly Human album...and a few other things. He's great.

I just wanna bang on me drum all day...

Yeah i've tried to get into Todd ore and I kinda...he hasn't resonated with me fully but he does have some amazing songs...great producer yeah.

I've heard some late 70's Utopia and his Nearly Human album...and a few other things. He's great.

I just wanna bang on me drum all day...

Haha! Cool man. You totally get it.

Not a big Todd R fan but I respect him as a producer. "Remote Control" by The Tubes comes to mind but man I found the MFSL Gold double cd used today in a cardboard slipcase for 40 bucks!

I had to buy it!!

It's incredible!!!!

UTOPIA RULES!

Todd is great! Another great thread, Earl!

I have a couple of old Utopia albums on cassette.

And one other old Todd album that I love is called A Wizard, a True Star. It's the one that came right after Something/Anything, actually. He was basically giving the big middle finger to the establishment and the music industry...he did a bunch of LSD and basically said, "Screw you guys, I can do whatever I want!!" Hahahaha...

• Like 1

I had to buy it!!

It's incredible!!!!

UTOPIA RULES!

Todd is great! Another great thread, Earl!

I have a couple of old Utopia albums on cassette.

And one other old Todd album that I love is called A Wizard, a True Star. It's the one that came right after Something/Anything, actually. He was basically giving the big middle finger to the establishment and the music industry...he did a bunch of LSD and basically said, "Screw you guys, I can do whatever I want!!" Hahahaha...

Hahaha! Thanks buddy! I will check out that other album!

Black Maria ? Wonderful piece of music. Little Red Lights.... oh boy.

Played this album a lot in high school ( driving around in my buddy's Firebird with an 8Track player). Saw Todd at the Schaefer Concerts in Central Park, NYC.... in 1975.. I think ?

http://youtu.be/812W6aDSoqQ

http://youtu.be/pZGPMqy72ag

• Like 1