Rik Emmett's best work

Bigbobby10

His solo projects are awesome! :guitar:

He makes it look like he isnt trying and i hate it :P

I posted a while back in the Triumph thread,

About the autographs I have of him & Mike Levine. I need to find it! :codger:

• Like 1

Ipso Facto is a brillant work of art,

My favorite album during the fall. Memories of my old dog Shy and I fishing/camping. :codger:

His solo stuff is amazing, I just started listening to them recently, a lot more of blues than hard rock, but still great stuff

• Like 1

My favorite album during the fall. Memories of my old dog Shy and I fishing/camping. :codger:

His solo stuff is amazing, I just started listening to them recently, a lot more of blues than hard rock, but still great stuff

Yes,

Its really amazing stuff. Do you have Ten Invitations?

Yes,

I havent heard all of it, but I do have the CD somewhere

• Like 1

Yes,

Thats good sh**!! :haz:

I love this one off of Absolutely.

Yes,

Thats good sh**!! :haz:

I love this one off of Absolutely.

Love this one

• Like 1

I'm not as big a fan of this band as you guys obviously are, but I will say that Allied Forces is one of those albums where a band just completely nails it.

It's OK to not be as big as a fan, but I agree with the allied forces part

• Like 2

I'm not as big a fan of this band as you guys obviously are, but I will say that Allied Forces is one of those albums where a band just completely nails it.

Too right. "Just a Game" was pretty awesome too. As a 7 year old kid, I used to play the board game that was part of the album artwork with my older bros while we listened to it. A few years later 3-4 of those tunes used to get a lot of MTV airplay.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

Too right. "Just a Game" was pretty awesome too. As a 7 year old kid, I used to play the board game that was part on the album artwork with my older bros while we listened to it. A few years later 3-4 of those tunes used to get a lot of MTV airplay.

I own Allied Forces (I owned it on cassette when it was first released) and Triumph Classics. I will say that I prefer Allied Forces and the stuff that came before it.

Too right. "Just a Game" was pretty awesome too. As a 7 year old kid, I used to play the board game that was part on the album artwork with my older bros while we listened to it. A few years later 3-4 of those tunes used to get a lot of MTV airplay.

Very funny cover and looking at the board game :LOL: