What US city should I visit first?

The Analog Grownup

What US city should I visit first?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What US city should I visit first?

• New York
    • Boston
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Seattle
    • Los Angeles
    • Miami
    • Orlando
    • Ft. Lauderdale
    • San Francisco
    • Goatnut
    • Stay away!
    • One you haven't listed (please tell me which one)

Calgary, Alberta. The Canadian dollar will cost you less than the US dollar. Calgary is an amazing city with lots to do. On top of that, you can find tour companies (Hammer Head Scenic Tours is one that came up in my search) that will bus you for day trips into the Rockies (Banff, Lake Lousie) or the Badlands (Drummheller) amongst other beautiful scenic places.. Please give consideration to the time of year you would go if Calgary turns out to be the winner... (i'd avoid the wintertime myself)
  • Like 2

Calgary, Alberta. The Canadian dollar will cost you less than the US dollar. Calgary is an amazing city with lots to do. On top of that, you can find tour companies (Hammer Head Scenic Tours is one that came up in my search) that will bus you for day trips into the Rockies (Banff, Lake Lousie) or the Badlands (Drummheller) amongst other beautiful scenic places.. Please give consideration to the time of year you would go if Calgary turns out to be the winner... (i'd avoid the wintertime myself)

That's a great idea! Come around the time of the Stampede!
  • Like 1

My town.

It's a quiet little place of 5000 people.

The street lights are turned off on weekends.

Little "general store" type store in the middle of town.

A couple of churches, small post office, library, jersey style pizza place and a farmer's market every Friday.

25 miles from NYC, less than an hour to the New Jersey shore and less than an hour to the Delaware Water Gap, where you can hike part of the Appalacian Trail.

Oh yeah, and the best part...my wife and I live there with our cats Osbourne and Joviann.

• Like 4

My town.

It's a quiet little place of 5000 people.

The street lights are turned off on weekends.

Little "general store" type store in the middle of town.

A couple of churches, small post office, library, jersey style pizza place and a farmer's market every Friday.

25 miles from NYC, less than an hour to the New Jersey shore and less than an hour to the Delaware Water Gap, where you can hike part of the Appalacian Trail.

Oh yeah, and the best part...my wife and I live there with our cats Osbourne and Joviann.

Small towns all the way!