The Truth/Lie Game

Freddy Lee

At a state fair as a kid I saw this roller coaster that looked way shady even for a state fair attraction. I decided not to ride it despite my friend prodding me to do otherwise. I told him to do what he wants but that I wasn't getting on it. He didn't get on it. Later that night we saw on the news that THAT coaster had an accident and went off the rails injuring the riders. I'm neither psychic nor believe in such stuff but even the little kid that I was could tell that shit was unsafe.

Truth

• Like 1

This is Phoenix Jones. Pro mixed martial artist and real-life superhero that used to patrol the streets in Seattle. Of all the real-life costumed heroes, he's the one guy that actually could kick someone's ass. I think he and his team of costumes heroes (that were inspired by him) quit recently. You can find dozens of videos of him posted on YouTube.

http://images.fandango.com/MDCsite/images/featured/201110/jones.jpg

Truth

• Like 1

Due to the time zone difference, I was at the Hooters downtown (one of only two places I know that showed the game live) around 7:30am [Monday] for this year's Super Bowl. By 8 it was totally packed. Was well tipsy by 9am, halftime.

Truth

Edited by JohnnyBlaze