4 from the floor - my R40 video memories

Catch The Mystery

Will you be offering a discount on presales? :cool:

It's free for all :) I'd never dare to ask a dime for anything that's not mine to sell :) I've created this dvd for myself in the first place so that I was able to cope with Post Concert Depression ;) But now that it's coming together it's fun to share it with all you fellow Rush fans out there.

Please note that it's not a 100% complete show. Sometimes I was only able to film parts of songs due to various reasons. But all in all it's come to about 2,5 hrs of pure Rush fun in one movie.

If I can find the time then I'd love to put together another dvd. My idea for that project is to pick one YT video from each show (a different song from each night) and combine that into one project together with all the city signs that we've collected here on the forum. But in order make that happen it would be fun and convenient if several members here would help me out by picking out the best songs from each show so that I don't have to go trough all of the material out there on YT on my own. For that I would need to take at least a month off of work :LOL: :lol:

Edited by Catch The Mystery
  • Like 5

It's free for all :) I'd never dare to ask a dime for anything that's not mine to sell :) I've created this dvd for myself in the first place so that I was able to cope with Post Concert Depression ;) But now that it's coming together it's fun to share it with all you fellow Rush fans out there.

Please note that it's not a 100% complete show. Sometimes I was only able to film parts of songs due to various reasons. But all in all it's come to about 2,5 hrs of pure Rush fun in one movie.

If I can find the time then I'd love to put together another dvd. My idea for that project is to pick one YT video from each show (a different song from each night) and combine that into one project together with all the city signs that we've collected here on the forum. But in order make that happen it would be fun and convenient if several members here would help me out by picking out the best songs from each show so that I don't have to go trough all of the material out there on YT on my own. For that I would need to take at least a month off of work :LOL: :lol:

If you could somehow broadcast the world premiere of your DVD over Periscope, we could make it an event here and all watch together. :) Probably no realistic way to do that, but it would give those of us who are having periscope withdrawl something to look forward to.

I have a lot of R40 video footage of my own that I'm debating about putting up on YT. Some came out blurry though since my camera didn't always handle the lighting changes well. Your footage looks wonderfully crisp.

And as for the YT comp idea, I had thought about doing something like that as well. The 2nd row clip of "Working Man" is for sure the one to use for L.A.

• Like 1

Dang, I was just about to put up links to my own R40 videos. Think I'll wait so as not to compete with yours. Remembering your trailer, I'm guessing yours came out better than mine. :P
  • Like 1