Wow, watch the end. looks like they are filming again..

nicky6

Would the cameras not be for the screen footage during the show?

But there have been many instances where a guy is on stage with a handheld camera. In KC, the guy was filming The Camera Eye during the entire song. They've filmed the stage guys. And last night, he filmed Neil's perspective of the goodbye.

They didn't professionally film LA, but they can use all these other bits as extras on the DVD.

^^^^^ YES.. The cameras are filming the in house feed for the projection screens ^^^^^

Theoretically though those cameras for the in house projection feed can record as well. Some of those cameras were used for the CA Tour BluRay it wouldn't surprise me if some those cameras were used to record bits here and there for the R40 BluRay.

But there have been many instances where a guy is on stage with a handheld camera. In KC, the guy was filming The Camera Eye during the entire song. They've filmed the stage guys. And last night, he filmed Neil's perspective of the goodbye.

They didn't professionally film LA, but they can use all these other bits as extras on the DVD.

That guy was also doing a lot of crowd shots, and in Tulsa he pulled some audience members aside to film them. That sounds like it could be extras material.

That guy was also doing a lot of crowd shots, and in Tulsa he pulled some audience members aside to film them. That sounds like it could be extras material.

Yeah, there's definitely supposed to be some kind of fan documentary to go along with the concert.

• Like 1

I was sitting quite near one of the cameras in KC for the in-house feed, back of the lower level at a slight angle, HDTV production quality camera like one would see at a sporting event with the giant tripod and the standing cameraman.

A quick check of pics shows that they were wearing the exact same clothes 2nd set in KC as 2nd set Toronto 6/17, but then again they wore the same clothes a lot all tour. Who knows?

There is supposedly another documentary in the works. I had heard it was mainly about Rush's fans. There was a guy with a pro camera doing some filming at RushCon. But I too also noticed extra cameras on stage at The Forum.

Now I'm thinking perhaps this new film will be about the lead-up to the final show, including fan and band interviews as well as excerpts from that show? That would be cool.