Well, gang....what do we do now?

Khan

??

Led Zeppelin fans asked the same question in 1982 after Coda. Or actually 1979 after ITTOD.

That's 35 years ago. The band and its members never went away and became more popular than ever.

I am happy that Rush go away now... still on top of their game. Clockwork Angels is a fantastic album. If that was the last one, I'm happy with that as well.

Let's break into their houses and wake them in their naps.... That will be enough for them to get tired of us and make a new album

That is a bit much. I'd be down with ringing their door bells in an annoying fashion like the Dominos pizza driver did to me while napping yesterday.

Let's break into their houses and wake them in their naps.... That will be enough for them to get tired of us and make a new album

That is a bit much. I'd be down with ringing their door bells in an annoying fashion like the Dominos pizza driver did to me while napping yesterday.

That,s what you get for ordering crap pizza!!!!!
  • Like 1

Do they live in huge mansions or just in ordinary houses?

They could afford to live in a castle and drive fancy cars but that's probably not their style.

Given their modest image I suspect they own just normal houses and cars. Geddy probably owns a Volvo. :D

Someone mentioned the Eagles doing more than one farewell tour. The difference with them it was all about the money and they admitted it(Rumors were Don Henley netted about $30 million from that first Hell Freezes Over tour). I don't see Rush doing something for the money only. My hunch is they do one of two things because they respect their fans so much. Either release a formal statement soon telling us R40 was the end of them live OR put on an actual, honest farewell tour. My wife is the optimist who keeps telling me that every time she hears that someone's tour is their last, they come back anyway. And my wife is always right! Edited by jjgittes
  • Like 1

Do they live in huge mansions or just in ordinary houses?

They could afford to live in a castle and drive fancy cars but that's probably not their style.

Given their modest image I suspect they own just normal houses and cars. Geddy probably owns a Volvo. :D

Alex said it himself "I don't want to drive around in a big car and get people to say, 'hey there goes Alex he really set himself up great'".

• Like 2

Maybe Rush will pull a Kiss and say they quit and then keep touring.

Or we wait, and wait, make polls on waiting, then go back to waiting

Good point. Or Eagles. How many "Farewell Tours" have they done now?

You forgot to mention the Grandfathers of farewell Tours. "The Who"

The who back in the 80's had a farewell tour. We see what happen there they are still touring even though half the band is dead (disrespecting).

Maybe Rush will pull a Kiss and say they quit and then keep touring.

Or we wait, and wait, make polls on waiting, then go back to waiting

Good point. Or Eagles. How many "Farewell Tours" have they done now?

You forgot to mention the Grandfathers of farewell Tours. "The Who"

The who back in the 80's had a farewell tour. We see what happen there they are still touring even though half the band is dead (disrespecting).

Love the Who and they were a huge influence on the guys in Rush...but The Who without Kieth Moon and John Entwhistle isn't the Who! I do not see Ged and Alex performing with another drummer and billing themselves as Rush!

• Like 1