The led zeppelin remaster deluxe editions

furie

So now that all of the zeppelin reissue/remasters are out and available, has anyone gotten them?

What are your thoughts?

Personally, I don't hear the difference from my previous editions. The only additions are the studio outtakes, instrumentals, and remixes which are mostly not good.

Just bought 'In Through the Outdoor' from the latest set of releases, but other than I and Physical Graffiti, I don't really see the point, except kerching!

Haha...it took me a moment to figure out what that last word meant...with the -ing ending, I thought it was a verb- to kerch. :huh: :P But then I figured it out...

Yeah, I haven't bought any of the new deluxe remasters. I'm very interested in Presence, though- I might go for that one.

Edited by Blue J

I have the first three (debut is the deluxe edition), Houses Of The Holy, and the deluxe edition of Physical Graffiti. These sound perfectly fine to me. I do wish the companion discs for the albums other than the debut had something better to offer like a live recording. I do plan on getting the rest of the albums from this series.