COFFEE - who loves it, who hates it?

treeduck

Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love coffee or do you hate coffee?

• I love coffee
    • I hate coffee
    • I'm ambivalent about it
    • I'm just addicted to the stuff, I barely taste it, my taste buds are numb with it
    • I just like it, love is too strong a word
    • I only like those trendy lattes and cappuccinos otherwise I'd not bother

My daughter just started working at the Red Hut, an iconic Tahoe-area diner. I stopped by to see her yesterday and she made me a killer double espresso. Soooo good!

I hate it and I don't find any hot drinks refreshing at all.

But it's orders of magnitude better than tea. Nastiest shit I've ever had in my life.

But it's orders of magnitude better than tea. Nastiest shit I've ever had in my life.

Shhhh.... You're spoiling the mood.
  • Like 5

To get you back in the mood, I PMd you a picture of me drinking coffee in my boxers
  • Like 2

To get you back in the mood, I PMd you a picture of me drinking coffee in my boxers

I think he'd preter a video of the next hour and to skip ahead to what he considers "the good part".

• Like 2

Wifey says, "Send more..."
  • Like 1

I used to drink it on a regular basis but it bothers my stomach too much anymore. Too acidic. Plus as I've gotten older I'm becoming more lactose intolerant so the creamer bothers me.
  • Like 1

:LOL:

I do enjoy certain teas but I try to drink coffee most every day. Not a coffee snob at all but can't stand Starbucks. Their coffee tastes burned to me.

And a waste of money.

A bit expensive. :yes:
  • Like 3

I do enjoy certain teas but I try to drink coffee most every day. Not a coffee snob at all but can't stand Starbucks. Their coffee tastes burned to me.

And a waste of money.

That,

And I am just not picky about coffee. One or two cups is all I need. I usd to buy the whole beans at Costco but the price is way too much for me these days.

• Like 1

And a waste of money.

That,

And I am just not picky about coffee. One or two cups is all I need. I usd to buy the whole beans at Costco but the price is way too much for me these days.

I stock up when it's $4 off.

I'm wondering if Starbucks has adjusted the way they roast their beans -- the last couple of times I had their coffee (each time in an airport, where choices are limited) it didn't taste as burnt as I remember.

On the other hand, I can no longer drink 7-Eleven coffee. It just tastes funny to me now.

I love coffee. I use a french press- typically let it cool to room temp, then pour it over ice. I drink it this way about 10 months out of the year. Ill drink it hot in the "cold" months of December and January. 90% of the time- its black over ice
  • Like 1

Ever had hot cider or hot chocolate? :huh: Those drinks are amazing on a cold winter day.
  • Like 1