Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

I wonder if there will be as many people on this thread tonight as we had for Tulsa.

I think not but I am not sure why. Could be wrong of course... :codger:

There won't be, because we know the setlist now. The surprise factor isn't there, which matters for a lot of people I would think

Plus it's the dead of summer and a Saturday night. You would think the folks have stuff to do... :huh:

I wonder if there will be as many people on this thread tonight as we had for Tulsa.

There won't be, because we know the setlist now. The surprise factor isn't there, which matters for a lot of people I would think

Plus it's the dead of summer and a Saturday night. You would think the folks have stuff to do... :huh:

I think we should make it as important as opening night because it might be the last time ever. :rush: :rush: :rush:

• Like 1

Poolside is so awesome at the Sheraton

Are you going TM?

I'm in LA for that very reason. I'll be making a YBG documentary on mt time here, Seattle, and Greensboro, NC.

Headlong Flights II?

Headlong Flights IV

Oh that's right there have been three parts :LOL:

Headlong Flights Part 4: In this version, Taggert, Rosewood and Axl Foley drive through the streets of Beverly Hills looking for the elusive

Goatnut Killer.

• Like 1

I think we should make it as important as opening night because it might be the last time ever. :rush: :rush: :rush:

I have noticed there has been a steady increase in the amount of people on the periscope feeds. Also there are a lot of people on Facebook, a huge amount of people compared to here, that are watching the feeds as well.

• Like 2

I have noticed there has been a steady increase in the amount of people on the periscope feeds. Also there are a lot of people on Facebook, a huge amount of people compared to here, that are watching the feeds as well.

Where do I find the live feed?

Just follow this thread after the show starts, or Twitter #R40, etc..like that

• Like 1

I have even attempted to watch one in a long time. Are they any better than they were at the beginning?...

I have even attempted to watch one in a long time. Are they any better than they were at the beginning?...

It really depends on who's doing the scoping. Some have been really good and some not so good. The annoying ones are the people who only do one song. I'm hoping we have some good ones tonight since it's the last show.

There's also a Periscope feed group over on Facebook if you are a member there.

Thanks!

Rumors are flying around aboot "In the End". How cool is that?

That would be wonderful! Narps and I would cry.

That would be amazing.

Take a Friend would be cool as well.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

I think somebody's just made that up.

• Like 1

It really depends on who's doing the scoping. Some have been really good and some not so good. The annoying ones are the people who only do one song. I'm hoping we have some good ones tonight since it's the last show.

It depends on the people doing the scoping, the capabilities of their phone, their familiarity with the app, That person's battery life, and most importantly, if That person with That device, with That provider, can lock onto an open (hopefully) 4G signal at That location.

You know, it's a bunch that needs to go right for us to sit on our asses and watch...

It depends on the people doing the scoping, the capabilities of their phone, their familiarity with the app, That person's battery life, and most importantly, if That person with That device, with That provider, can lock onto an open (hopefully) 4G signal at That location.

You know, it's a bunch that needs to go right for us to sit on our asses and watch...

Oh yeah I realize that. I couldn't get on Wi-Fi at all at Columbus or Buffalo. It's like the signal was jammed.

For me, the fun Scope parties have been the ones where the feeds are short, but there's plenty of them. Feed-hopping is fun.

Oh yeah I realize that. I couldn't get on Wi-Fi at all at Columbus or Buffalo. It's like the signal was jammed.

Same problem when I tried to scope Kansas City - no signal.
  • Like 1

Oh yeah I realize that. I couldn't get on Wi-Fi at all at Columbus or Buffalo. It's like the signal was jammed...

...or crossed. Or perhaps the balance distorted...
  • Like 1

For me, the fun Scope parties have been the ones where the feeds are short, but there's plenty of them. Feed-hopping is fun.

I know this goes without saying but I hope you practice "safe" feed hopping
  • Like 3

Indeed. You are correct Lorraine. Like a baby... :sigh:
  • Like 2