Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

At least we got the polka outro. Thanks to Bill and all the other 'scopers. It was glorious.

If this is A Farewell to Kings, it was a beautiful farewell.

Edited by saltomortale
  • Like 5

Farewell to Kings is right, MMP. Must run off to bed now, it hardly seems real that it's all over! Goodnight, everyone, this has been a really fun summer with all the periscoping with you guys! :)
  • Like 7

Awesome show, awsome tour..

Thought there might have been more said at the end .

If that was the last Rush show ever, so be it. Hope to see them again though.

Thanks for 41 years boys...

• Like 6

My feed wasn't great.. what exactly happened. Before they did the garden road riff it was a pause for a second and i saw something in neils hand? Apparenlty he was taking pictures?

Then he quickly came off his kit but I couldn't see what he did afterwards. Then Ged was like oh what a surprise. Y'all think its really over?

Yeah, Geddy said "what a surprise". That's a huge statement!!

• Like 6

This is pretty much all I've known since 1989!!!! Well, at least I got my 19 shows in over the years. Thanks to Periscope to help soften the blow. This is really tough to deal with though. As I look around my room with posters and other memorabilia I've collected for the past 26 years, it's tough to swallow.
  • Like 3

How many pages was the tulsa periscope thread? Have we topped it?

I don't think we had an official periscope thread but the concert thread was 85 pages.

Neil's already on his bike 50 miles away. He gets to sleep in his own bed tonight.

Speaking of which, so do I. Goodnight you guys. This was great. Periscope has been the highlight of my summer, as was discovering you all. Take care!!

• Like 1

If this was the last Rush show ever (which I still believe it wasn't), at least it was like this. on THEIR terms.

Not every artist can say that. So farewell to kings. CHEERS.

I still think they'll do another few shows in a year or two. Maybe sooner. We'll see. Although I still don't know, after that finale. Didn't Ged get pretty emotional in KC in 2013 though too?