Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

This is f***ing orgaamic.

So close to getting on a plane today...

:D

If anything is better than sex, it's this concert.

If you or anyone else finds a concert by anyone to be better than sex, you're either having bad sex, if there is such a thing, or are just out of your mind.

You've never seen King Crimson have you?

No. Don't like their music either.

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say then.

When we're having withdrawals next week, can someone put on one of the concert DVDs and periscope it from your living room? Maybe progressively get drunk or have your wife get drunk and dance ala Bob's Girlfriend. TIA

AWESOME IDEA

• Like 2

When we're having withdrawals next week, can someone put on one of the concert DVDs and periscope it from your living room? Maybe progressively get drunk or have your wife get drunk and dance ala Bob's Girlfriend. TIA

Love this idea!

Me too! And I live in Washington State, there's a marijuana boutique 4 miles from my front door so I can supply the cannibis. :smoke:

Love this idea!

Bob from Lincoln should be given an award

• Like 1

Just wondering... how is Periscope legal?

My understanding, in a nutshell, is that it's because their not storing the info - like YouTube. But only time will tell for sure if there will be copyright challenges.

• Like 1

I wish they did all of Hemispheres. Just to get it on video at least once.

There's a video floating around from the Hemispheres tour, since Capitol Theatre recorded all the shows there (there's a show from the 2112 tour that's been found, but the hemipsheres one is still missing)

• Like 1