Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Kent is cracking me up, did they get in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, would they end it in Cleveland?

My first show, I am f**king retarded :laughing guy:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

Part of me wishes Ged would just let 'er rip at the end of Cygnus X-1 with it being the final night. I wonder how high he can truly get these days?

I think the highest he can do is an F5, the high note in Freewill. By-Tor has some higher notes that he hit on R30 but I doubt he could hit them now. The high note in Cygnus is a B♭5, which means, even downtuned, he couldn't hit it.

Kent is cracking me up, did they get in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, would they end it in Cleveland?

My first show, I am f**king retarded :laughing guy:

Had to shut him off at that point...
  • Like 1

Awesome show so far. It will be interesting to see what Geddy says at the end...
  • Like 1

Intermission. I better go check on my kids. Is periscope turning anyone else into a bad parent?

I am only ignoring my laundry :) They will grow up too fast, hug them now. Losing it must have made me emotional :P

This is probably the last time I'm using periscope. Everyone in the house went to bed hours ago. Even our boxer is asleep at my feet.

Plenty of other n=bands you can catch via the Scope! Caught U2 the other night from MSG...

I agree with ytserush! The Tampa show was not only my last Rush concert, but probably my last concert ever. Who the hell is worth going to see now after them?
  • Like 3

Intermission. I better go check on my kids. Is periscope turning anyone else into a bad parent?

I am only ignoring my laundry :) They will grow up too fast, hug them now. Losing it must have made me emotional :P

This is probably the last time I'm using periscope. Everyone in the house went to bed hours ago. Even our boxer is asleep at my feet.

Plenty of other n=bands you can catch via the Scope! Caught U2 the other night from MSG...

I agree with ytserush! The Tampa show was not only my last Rush concert, but probably my last concert ever. Who the hell is worth going to see now after them?

The energy in Tampa was unbelievable. Then I went to Philly and it was also unbelievable....

• Like 2

This is f***ing orgaamic.

So close to getting on a plane today...

:D

If anything is better than sex, it's this concert.

If you or anyone else finds a concert by anyone to be better than sex, you're either having bad sex, if there is such a thing, or are just out of your mind.

Edited by Fordgalaxy

Part of me wishes Ged would just let 'er rip at the end of Cygnus X-1 with it being the final night. I wonder how high he can truly get these days?

I think the highest he can do is an F5, the high note in Freewill. By-Tor has some higher notes that he hit on R30 but I doubt he could hit them now. The high note in Cygnus is a B♭5, which means, even downtuned, he couldn't hit it.

Yeah, he definitely can't touch the Bb these days. Although it's been four years since he's attempted an F, I think he could get up to a now, especially with how good his vocals have been.

Agreed