Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Intermission. I better go check on my kids. Is periscope turning anyone else into a bad parent?

I am only ignoring my laundry :) They will grow up too fast, hug them now. Losing it must have made me emotional :P

This is probably the last time I'm using periscope. Everyone in the house went to bed hours ago. Even our boxer is asleep at my feet.

• Like 2

Intermission. I better go check on my kids. Is periscope turning anyone else into a bad parent?

I am only ignoring my laundry :) They will grow up too fast, hug them now. Losing it must have made me emotional :P

And sorry, that came out kind of wrong, I know you are not ignoring them! :) Besides, how can you be a bad parent, you are the toymaker!!

• Like 2

While we wait for ...Rush

Aerosmith just took the stage in Vegas

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aI2Onjk5MjE2NzJ8NTIxMDMwOTJiVSjfNIf8_Ea19MFvT6D7YGL6Jm-ll9LWY5ful1avYA==

This is probably the last time I'm using periscope. Everyone in the house went to bed hours ago. Even our boxer is asleep at my feet.

Plenty of other n=bands you can catch via the Scope! Caught U2 the other night from MSG...
  • Like 1

Got out of bed at 4:40 to watch this. When The Anarchist started my eyes started watering :( It's an emotional Sunday morning. Sun's coming up here already...

Glad you joined us! Did you catch Losing it?
  • Like 1

Plenty of other n=bands you can catch via the Scope! Caught U2 the other night from MSG...

we were watching Van Halen in Massachusetts and Metallica in Chicago waiting for this show

• Like 1