Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Still lots of feeds, but I'm digging Bill's sound.

Sometimes when you have two feeds going you get this cool, trippy sort of echo

• Like 1

I've always wanted to see them multiple times a tour. It was only in the millenial tours that it became feasible for me but something always came up. Shows of my own, etc. So it wasn't until this tour that I finally managed it. But what a great tour to manage it.

I went nuts on Test for Echo tour - first time I had time and money to do it. (It wasn't outrageously expensive, because I could stay with friends, etc.) 11 shows

My first was P/G

Ha! That's awesome!

I started with p/g as well.

I was at one show with you - 2002 Woodlands!

I'll be damned. That was a great show, too.

Make that two shows - I was at ABQ opening night of Time Machine as well. Breaking Bad. Got 10000 feet high before the show. ;)

That was the only opener I've seen. Loved it, but the wind screwed with the sound something fierce!

The wind was brutal. I loved that show, but seeing the Tulsa opener just blew ABQ out of the water. I guess knowing 9 songs that would definitely be played hampers that experience.

And I got 10,000 feet high on my drive to ABQ as well!

Got 14000 feet high later that year before the Red Rocks show! :)

• Like 1

Hi gang - late getting here, just bolted out of Dave Matthews and scoping from the car on 3 hr drive home. Any surprises so far?

Not so far but Losing it should be next!

• Like 1

I've always wanted to see them multiple times a tour. It was only in the millenial tours that it became feasible for me but something always came up. Shows of my own, etc. So it wasn't until this tour that I finally managed it. But what a great tour to manage it.

I went nuts on Test for Echo tour - first time I had time and money to do it. (It wasn't outrageously expensive, because I could stay with friends, etc.) 11 shows

My first was P/G

Ha! That's awesome!

I started with p/g as well.

I was at one show with you - 2002 Woodlands!

I'll be damned. That was a great show, too.

Make that two shows - I was at ABQ opening night of Time Machine as well. Breaking Bad. Got 10000 feet high before the show. ;)

That was the only opener I've seen. Loved it, but the wind screwed with the sound something fierce!

I was only at one opener, Vapor Trails. That was pretty special :)

Sure was.

• Like 1