Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Can you imagine if we had periscope feeds in previous tours? I imagine someone commenting on the Signals Tour: "New World Man is on now...*sigh*...I don't like the new direction of this band AT ALL!!!"

Worse yet: Oh dear. Here comes that stuuuuupid Count Floyd. Time for that soulless tune The Weapon.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Will someone be posting song titles as thread titles as each song ends, to commemorate the end of spoiler season (of this magnitude) ?
  • Like 1

What's the weather in LA? It's almost 100 today where I am. Again.

Absolutely gorgeous weather. The freaks are many...people in mankini's

Land of banana hammocks!
  • Like 2

Can you imagine if we had periscope feeds in previous tours? I imagine someone commenting on the Signals Tour: "New World Man is on now...*sigh*...I don't like the new direction of this band AT ALL!!!"

Worse yet: Oh dear. Here comes that stuuuuupid Count Floyd. Time for that soulless tune The Weapon.

On the T4E Tour: "Yeah, they played 2112 in full, but Alex nesses up on Limbo...worst concert ever!!!"

On the T4E Tour: "Yeah, they played 2112 in full, but Alex nesses up on Limbo...worst concert ever!!!"

I forgot what tour - I think it was Hold Your Fire - when Alex's guitar string broke at a crucial moment and Geddy got so flustered he forgot the lyrics to Red Barchetta and got mad. It's on a bootleg I have.

Tonight's show:

"NO THEY'RE PLAYING TAI SHAN!!!!"

• Like 1

I have to go now. Everyone please do enjoy yourselves. I hope it a show to top all shows. :)

I will genuinely miss these threads. Hugs for everyone!! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

:hi:

Good night, Lorraine! I will also miss these threads.

• Like 1