Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Has the Edmund Fitzgerald sank yet????

• Like 4

Maybe Geddy will throw some ARF40 t-shirts out to the audience since we sent so many pesky emails inquiring as to their future availability. :LOL:

What if he takes off and gives away the one he wears in the second set to the crowd :LOL:

that would be priceless. Who would even wash it? Probably sleep with it rolled up like a pillow. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I'd hang that up on a frame unwashed. :LOL:

Hell, I'd wear that shirt unwashed and let it remained unwashed regardless of how many times I wear it. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 3

Maybe Geddy will throw some ARF40 t-shirts out to the audience since we sent so many pesky emails inquiring as to their future availability. :LOL:

What if he takes off and gives away the one he wears in the second set to the crowd :LOL:

that would be priceless. Who would even wash it? Probably sleep with it rolled up like a pillow. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

OMG! :o

This morning my girlfriend brings me my FBN shirt and wants to hang it up. I told her it hasn't been washed since the concert. She says you can't wash it. It has the concert smell in it. I told her thats why I need to wash it. She says thats why you can't. I'm like WTF? Then I finally got what she meant. We both started cracking up. :LOL:

• Like 4

THIS!!! I want one and I want to do THIS!!

• Like 1

Sound check at 8:30 EST?

Btw, I echo what Lorraine said. I haven't been able to join these threads as much, especially since I'm just recovering from my Newark show Rushover. But I enjoyed reading all the threads. Some of you are truly funny folks....

Well - thanks.

That is all

• Like 1

Someone periscoping their wedding reception from a Swanky Southern Country club...

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aI1ZtTU4MzY3MTB8NTE5NzMzMDc32tY2TcDK5xoXEICOkkSuKmvzy_FQEdaOV1OCRCuX0w==

• Like 1

Sound check at 8:30 EST?

Btw, I echo what Lorraine said. I haven't been able to join these threads as much, especially since I'm just recovering from my Newark show Rushover. But I enjoyed reading all the threads. Some of you are truly funny folks....

Well - thanks.

That is all

Some of the threads are even funnier I think when you read them the next day. :LOL:

Can you imagine if we had periscope feeds in previous tours? I imagine someone commenting on the Signals Tour: "New World Man is on now...*sigh*...I don't like the new direction of this band AT ALL!!!"
  • Like 4

At the Forum now...camera in hand. All kinds of freaks.

How bad of freaks can they be if they are Rush fans? Or have they spent too long in LA and they are really freaky??

• Like 1