LA SETLIST

pony2112

With hopefully a dash of instrumental "No One At the Bridge".

You know, just so there's proof that they actually played FOL at least once ever. :D

• Like 1

You know, just so there's proof that they actually played FOL at least once ever. :D

The more I think about it, the more I think they had to have played it on the headlining shows, at least the early ones. Considering they were so proud of what they had achieved, they would want to have shown that off at least in some form. And they didn't have very much to choose from. We know they played I Think I'm Going Bald on the headlining shows, and I don't think they'd play that before something like Bacchus Plateau or Nowhere at the Bridge.

looking like A with Losing it.

I'd prefer C with Losing It, but as long as I get "LI" I will be happy - it's the only song I have missed on this tour.

me too but they played C last night.

Limelight is my prediction......

This is mine as well. I could see them subbing Barchetta for Limelight. With Losing It as well?

This is such wishful thinking on my part.

Edited by MeanMeanPride

"A" with Losing It.

That's it.

I wouldnt be surprised if they mixed and matched from all the sets, but still played regular length.

Otherwise, I agree that Limelight is a good bet, given the occasion.

Edited by TexMike

How cool would it be if they played an encore of never before played songs-

FOL/NOATB, Lessons, Diff Strings, Available Light, Cut to the Chase...in reverse chronological order of course!

If this is the end (not!) what a way to leave!

Who would they get to play violin for Losing It in LA that has been affiliated with the band and lives close by?

Who would they get to play violin for Losing It in LA that has been affiliated with the band and lives close by?

Didn't someone say that a few of the "ensemble" from the CA tour lived nearby? Maybe a quartet for Losing It? (Would be cool).

• Like 1

Didn't someone say that a few of the "ensemble" from the CA tour lived nearby? Maybe a quartet for Losing It? (Would be cool).

I was just thinking for the last show they'd get someone special, but they've already done that.

• Like 1

If they broke out "In The End" I think I would start balling.

Oh man,

What You're Doing tore me up. :codger:

Having my ATWAS design on my shirt was the highlight in Portland

Edited by troutman
  • Like 2

40 % Chance The LA set will be Exactly 3 songs longer than any other show. I see them playing A 15 minute longer set,

So if you pick Setlist B, you'll get that and 3 other songs from the other sets.

Or Losing It and 2 other songs.

They are not playing all night despite what we all want.

I also think there is a 60% chance it's just one of the existing setlists NO changes....despite what we want