Good week for the Blue Jays!!

Syrinx

The latest starts by Drew Hutchinson and Mark Buehrle are concerning.... thankfully Marcus Stroman returns this weekend.... 4 game series vs the (damn) Yankees starting tonight... this will be important series for Jays...

No it doesn't, the game has been postponed.

The latest starts by Drew Hutchinson and Mark Buehrle are concerning.... thankfully Marcus Stroman returns this weekend.... 4 game series vs the (damn) Yankees starting tonight... this will be important series for Jays...

Thanks for info.. Haha, I just turned it on to watch (rare for me this year) to find it's rained out. Will make it up with doubleheader Saturday for those interested.

Thanks for info.. Haha, I just turned it on to watch (rare for me this year) to find it's rained out. Will make it up with doubleheader Saturday for those interested.

When are they playing for those that aren't interested?

Tulowitzki is down after being crashed into on a popup to short center. He transferred the ball to his throwing hand and then dropped like a rock.

Haha, I am watching Yankees vs Jays game. A Roid was up at bat and he got the boos.. Some grandma was holding up a yellow sign with an * (asterisk) on it.. Haha. Then after he grounded out, the fans cheered and four more fans held up asterisk cards behind the Yankees dugout.

Basball in October? What is this?

:LOL:

Blue Jays staff have to cancel vacation reservations...

Geddy has to cancel second leg of R40.

• Like 4

This makes Neil happy.

• Like 3

Josh Donaldson MVP MVP MVP!!!

It's great to see the Oakland A's in the playoffs again! Now...if only we could get the A's them there while actually wearing an Athletics uniform...
  • Like 1

Yanks are done. Well played Toronto.

This post scared me, but with an AL East title clinched, it is safe now. We're a superstitious lot.

I know! :yay:

October baseball?!?! In Toronto?!?! :eh: Qu'est-ce que c'est? :unsure:

:yay:

I had a tear in my eye. It has been a *very* long time since a meaningful baseball game has been played in Toronto after July (some years April).

This is a strong team. KC makes me nervous. We have an October history with them and it ain't good. The scars of 1985 run deep.

Go Blue Jays! :cheerleader:

Josh Donaldson MVP MVP MVP!!!

It's great to see the Oakland A's in the playoffs again! Now...if only we could get the A's them there while actually wearing an Athletics uniform...